1. see [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,..., about the misc.ini

Cu Selur
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    see [INFO] *hidden* Hybrid options,..., about the misc.ini

Cu Selur
    ok thank you.

I testing the last version of hydrid, and i note that the analisys of an mp4 and TS files dont give me the bitrate old version yes.
    Last edited by Fathom; 4th Nov 2018 at 13:55.
    Quote Quote  
  3. No clue why the older version should be faster, didn't change much code, but mediainfo&co versions changed,..
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    No clue why the older version should be faster, didn't change much code, but mediainfo&co versions changed,..
    Ah ok I understand. I have removed a part of my last post because with another TS is faster, so i think is the TS that have some problem.

Thank you for the answers.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I have small issue with latest version of Hybrid.
    Encoding with NVEnc working ok, BUT if i change one option (NVEnc -> Filtering -> Only use encoder) i see this window two times.

[Attachment 47435 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 47436 - Click to enlarge]

I press OK and encoding process going on. Output file is ok.

This was not happened in v2018-11.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yeah, thats an unwanted side effect of the me rewriting the job processing.
    Must have overlooked that. Will fix.
    -> send you a PM with a link to a version which should fix the problem
    Last edited by Selur; 10th Dec 2018 at 12:07.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    What tool should I use to see the bitrate of MKV file?

I downloaded a youtube video, but with MediaInfo in video section, I cannot see the bitrate of the MKV file, as follows:

MediaInfo says:
    Code:
    General              : -
    Unique ID            : -
    Complete name        : Example file.mkv
    Format               : Matroska
    Format version       : Version 4 / Version 2
    File size            : 16.1 MiB
    Duration             : 4 min 0 s
    Overall bit rate     : 561 kb/s
    Writing application  : IDMmkvlib0.1
    Writing library      : IDMmkvlib0.1 / IDMmkvlib0.1
    HANDLER_NAME         : AudioHandler
    Language             : und

Video
    ID                   : 1
    Format               : VP9
    Codec ID             : V_VP9
    Duration             : 4 min 0 s
    Width                : 854 pixels
    Height               : 480 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Frame rate mode      : Constant
    Frame rate           : 25.000 FPS
    Default              : Yes
    Forced               : No
    Then, I open with Hybrid in the Main tab on the top right, it says the Video bitrate is 60 (how come it's small ... is it true?)
    So weird, Selur.. Can you suggest me what tools can be found to know this..?
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  8. Can you suggest me what tools can be found to know this..?
    Hybrid is using one of the following calls:
    Code:
    mediaino --Language=en --Full "Path to file"
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i "Path to file"
    Code:
    mplayer -v -msglevel identify=6 -nolirc -frames 0 -novideo -vo null -ao null "Path to file"
    to determine the input characteristics would need to have debug output level 9 of the analysis to know for sure which was used on your source.

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    to determine the input characteristics would need to have debug output level 9
    The debug file output only runs for conversion mode, but before conversion I want to know what the original bitrate is in detail, where MediaInfo only tells the whole bitrate (Overall bitrate).
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  10. Set a default output and start the debug output level 9 then load the file and you see the analysis Hybrid does,..
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search PM
    Set a default output and start the debug output level 9 then load the file...
    No info found... The results say: analyzing video stream: 0

Well it's ok... anyway I thank you for your help.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  12. Question is why,... that is why I wanted you to create a debug output,...
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Selur, I've installed Hybrid_2019.01.06.1 successfully, so far so good.. Thank you!

FYI: Just a few info maybe you need to know that cleanUp in the temp folder it was successfully cleaned, but in Jobs progress still written 'WAITING' (not FINISHED like the others).. There's in writing only, which has no effect on conversions.
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  14. Can you create a debug output level 9 of a job processing where the a cleanUp job gets stuck at waiting even though it's finished?
    (doesn't happen here at all,..)
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    Can you create a debug output level 9 of a job processing where the a cleanUp job gets stuck...
    Here's the DebugOutput level 9.
    Image Attached Files
    Leo99
    Quote Quote  
  16. Thanks looking into it.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Got, it the job shouldn't have been created in the first place since the file that it is intended to deleted isn't created.

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Selur,
    please i am curious. Is in Hybrid (great software) possible to get SSIM result i mean some number after conversion. I am bit lost. To get some average (probably) number of all frames? For testing custom presets. I bet it is possible. Just cant find a way.

Thank you very much for response to my noob question.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  19. x264 and x265 can output some SSIM numbers, which you can see if you enable:
    x264->Misc->Main->Adjustments->Calculate->SSIM
    x265->MIsc->Metrics->SSIM
    and
    Config->Internals->Create report file
    other encoders don't offer similar and Hybrid doesn't have an option to calculate SSIM between two files.

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Selur,
    thank you very much, wasnt at PC, so bit late reply and again, thank you very much.
    Not sure if right place here, but each software leaves different tags in videofile that is encoded. Can i ask what it contain using hybrid? I mean track in mkv, that is not Video nor Audio. Asking just for curiosity, as i said each software leave different numbers of that tags or how to say. But different is probably key. I dont like it, but not sure if it contains some invaluable info for video or it contain ID of my comp or so.

No need to answer to it, it is not related directly to hybrid, just a bit.

Thank you for your previous very quick reply again.

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  21. Hybrid sets the 'Encoding Gui'-tag and all the tags it's told to.
    mkvmerge itself sets random internal IDs for each track, but that's nothing Hybrid can influence.

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you again Selur.
    Just probably one feature request. I got not perfect vision. To got option for size like 1/2 CD, 1/4 DVD and all that is really nice and great. Just when try to get some size down in HEVC what about possibility 1/4 1/3 or 1/2 of original bitrate (of course video) Would be welcome at least here. And yes, it is possible set manualy but can make living easier.
    Thank you and see you!
    Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  23. what about possibility 1/4 1/3 or 1/2 of original bitrate (of course video) Would be welcome at least here.
    Sorry, won't happen:
    a. aiming for average bit rate based on the bit rate of a source seems like a bad idea (source might be lossless might be highly compressed, might be full of artifacts,...)
    b. to do it properly it would require to first extract the video and then calculate the bit rate (assuming the average bit rate isn't provided through encoding settings stored in meta data); (no the average bitrate provided by mediainfo isn't accurate)

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Selur,
    no problem. Just asume i got my gameplay in nvenc H.264 and want let them have half sized nvenc HEVC using. I know, there is CRF but unpredictable size which i dont want, i want 1/2 of original video size. As i say my eyes are not perfect. Just audio is something really small and will do it manualy then. No problem. Just could be for me much easier
    Thank you and see you!
    P.S. I can also go with final size, but then batch is not possible or add one by one video. In fact, i didnt make too much gameplays, but in weak it acumulate so it can save me few seconds. So no problem.
    Thank you again and see you!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Selur,
    sorry to bother again
    I got problems using Nvenc and denoiser HQDN3D in vapoursynth it crashed, with other methods no problem. Cosmetic no problem. Another cosmetic thing i got is autocrop. It shows it should count to 100 frames examples but counts only to 90. No problem at all.
    I can cancel transcoding. Is there some automatic way to cancel encoding but got result? I mean it stops encoding but muxed unfinished result? So i can see how it looks even few seconds. I mean not go to h265 file in temp, not sure if possible mux it manualy.

Sorry my stupidity
    Hope you will understand what i want to say. My english is horrible and i know it.
    Thank you and Cya!
    Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  26. I got problems using Nvenc and denoiser HQDN3D in vapoursynth it crashed
    I need more details:
    Does the Vapoursynth Preview work or does is show an error?
    What does your Vapoursynth script look like? (need to know the settings used, default settings work fine here)
    What characteristics does your video have?
    I can cancel transcoding. Is there some automatic way to cancel encoding but got result? I mean it stops encoding but muxed unfinished result? So i can see how it looks even few seconds. I mean not go to h265 file in temp, not sure if possible mux it manualy.
    You could probably use mkvtoolnix or even Hybrid to multiplex the temp file into a container.
    If you cancel an encode for Hybrid.
    But, no clue why you want to this. (You can encode a small portion of the source using the experimental 'Cut Support',..)

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  27. I have strange issue, since few updates progress bar in main window is empty during encoding. In Jobs window working OK.

[Attachment 49568 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 49569 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 49570 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  28. yeah, stumbled over that last week, will be fixed in next release.

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  29. As requested, here is the DebugOutput level 9 log of an encode job where a 24bit pcm audio stream passthrough turned into a 16bit audio stream. This log is from when I pressed the "Add to queue and start queue" button until the encode was complete. I hope that's what you want.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  30. Did you try the dev version I send you via PM?

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote