VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26
FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I guess I need to reset windows to before I updated Ffmpeg Batch Converter because the error message I'm getting now, I am getting from all programs that use ffmpeg.exe. I guess I didn't validate ffmpeg.exe so windows is not allowing ffmpeg.exe to open. When I try to replace ffmpeg.exe in Ffmpeg Batch Converter, it says "application requires ffmpeg.exe to work. You need to validate any new ffmpeg version" but it doesn't give me the option to validate the version. It just tells me "Error parsing ffmpeg version. File may be damaged". That is with any and all versions of ffmpeg.exe I try to use.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Could you please send some screenshots of the issues you are experiencing?
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by DarrellS View Post
    I guess I need to reset windows to before I updated Ffmpeg Batch Converter because the error message I'm getting now, I am getting from all programs that use ffmpeg.exe. I guess I didn't validate ffmpeg.exe so windows is not allowing ffmpeg.exe to open. When I try to replace ffmpeg.exe in Ffmpeg Batch Converter, it says "application requires ffmpeg.exe to work. You need to validate any new ffmpeg version" but it doesn't give me the option to validate the version. It just tells me "Error parsing ffmpeg version. File may be damaged". That is with any and all versions of ffmpeg.exe I try to use.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Thanks.

I made screenshots of the error messages but ended up deleting them after I reset Windows to an earlier time and unzipped the Ffmpeg_Batch_AV_Converter again and clicked on the execute file and everything worked the way it was supposed to work
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Great, whatever the cause of the error it will remain a mistery.

Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Thanks.

I made screenshots of the error messages but ended up deleting them after I reset Windows to an earlier time and unzipped the Ffmpeg_Batch_AV_Converter again and clicked on the execute file and everything worked the way it was supposed to work
    Quote Quote