VideoHelp Forum




+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Hi, guys. Suddenly trouble happened with my old reliable Virtual Dub 2 41585.
    Cannot open neither PSD sequence, nor any single PSD file at all. It instantly freezes the software and it stays forever that way.
    Only couple of months ago it was all fine. What could be the culprit?
    I never could've bothered with PSDs in the first place, but that's the format my 3D software uses to render image sequences, that's what it is.
    Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    United States
    Search Comp PM
    Does this test file work? Opens normally for me in the latest version of vdub2. 2.5.5.1212
    Image Attached Thumbnails PXL_20250913_053838419c.psd  

    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    PAL User
    Search Comp PM
    Possibly a Windows Update tripped up something?

    My VDub 2.0 (64 bit) is slightly younger, build 44282, and it opens my own PSDs and Davexent's PSD without issue.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I've downloaded a younger build 44282, tested and it worked.
    Have no idea why.

    I wonder which file is responsible for PSD reading? Maybe it got corrupted or something.

    I haven't installed any updates at least in few years. I'm running Windows 7.

    Well, I guess could just replace versions.

    The only thing I don't like in younger version is a "Capture" menu put before "Edit", looks awkward.
    Last edited by Ven; 27th Sep 2026 at 03:41.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!