VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have created a DVD using 6 episodes of a 12 episode series. I now want to do the final 6 episodes using the identical format I saved as a SVCD2DVD project. I can't figure out how to remove the existing 6 VTS files and insert the final 6 episode VTS files. Is there a way to remove files from a saved project? Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Drag them to the trash?
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Right click, drag...nothing. Left click, drag...nothing. Besides, I can't find anywhere that is labled "Trash". Thank you for your suggestion, though.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm not at my home PC right now but there is a trash bin right above the assets section just to the right of the VTS list. You should be able to left click and drag the VTS to it, I do that all the time. You can also leave the VTS folders in place, trash the videos contained there and just drag your new assets into the proper VTS.
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Found it! It's located at bottom, to the left of the file size (Auto Fit) line. Thanks for your assistance.
    Quote Quote