VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi. Greetings to all.

First of all, let me tell you that I had been busy (I have a Cancer Patient in my family) during these days and couldn’t answer here; looking for a pardon for that.

Now let me tell you that I have opened a NEW THREAD here –

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/414296-Blu-Ray-to-576p-720p-avsPmod-MeGUI-Subtitle...p2Sub-MKVTooln

Please post there or answer there if you so wish because in that case, not only me, but all novice users like me could get help from your kind answers or suggestions also.

For primal information, I use the MeGUI 2913 (64-bit) version for encoding purposes (for DVD, 1080p, and 2160p), but I don’t know how to use the handbrake. So all of my queries are directly related to MeGUI where I can understand and might be able to answer conceptual stuff related to handbrake. I don’t use the advanced versions of MeGUI as after 2913, the entire layout of it has been changed, and I dislike learning new things until the thing becomes indispensable.

Now let me tell you what I did to fetch a temporary solution; I mentioned earlier that I had a large bag of .dll files for avisynth+ (there it each .dll file was categorized into four bags viz. 32, 32+, 64, 64+); I copied and pasted them minutely. The LSMASHSource.dll was disturbing initially; then I just downloaded another 64-bit LSMASHSource.dll from the 'dll library' and precisely, that’s how reached a temporary solution.

Anyway, LSMASHSource.dll is not a big problem as of now; - rather it is the QTGMC without which I can’t imagine encoding DVD and in some critical cases, some Blu-rays; especially the extra parts.

My problem is I forgot how to execute some crucial .dlls like fftw3.dll, libfftw3f-3.dll i.e. the whole pack of FFT3DF Filter; as a result, I cannot use Preset and hence, EZDenoise, Rep module, DCT etc. I knew one easy way; - but forgot as I did it ages ago in my 32-bit machine; only the last thing I can remember; - renaming libfftw3f-3.dll as fftw3.dll or something like that in the 'System32' folder.

I can’t use the MCTemporalDenoise module either due to a non-functional FFT3DF Filter. I have become unable to make use of Yadiff also.

Could any kind soul tell me how to register it through the .cmd prompt?

BTW, I have all versions of QTGMC with me.

Another problem is related to Audio Encoding which I’m facing after shifting from 32-bit to 64-bit; - I cannot downmix 5.1 to stereo i.e. 2.0. I use FFmpeg AC-3 as Encoder where the preferred Decoder is LWlibavAudioSource.
    For a piece of your possible positive information, Nero Encoder, Nero Decoder, and the ffmpeg have been installed in the eac3to folder of MeGUI.

Any kind of expertise voice is there upfront?

Looking forward to this handholding support.

Sincerely,
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Pim76 View Post
    Hi. Greetings to all.

First of all, let me tell you that I had been busy (I have a Cancer Patient in my family) during these days and couldn’t answer here; looking for a pardon for that.

Now let me tell you that I have opened a NEW THREAD here –

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/414296-Blu-Ray-to-576p-720p-avsPmod-MeGUI-Subtitle...p2Sub-MKVTooln

Please post there or answer there if you so wish because in that case, not only me, but all novice users like me could get help from your kind answers or suggestions also.

For primal information, I use the MeGUI 2913 (64-bit) version for encoding purposes (for DVD, 1080p, and 2160p), but I don’t know how to use the handbrake. So all of my queries are directly related to MeGUI where I can understand and might be able to answer conceptual stuff related to handbrake. I don’t use the advanced versions of MeGUI as after 2913, the entire layout of it has been changed, and I dislike learning new things until the thing becomes indispensable.

Now let me tell you what I did to fetch a temporary solution; I mentioned earlier that I had a large bag of .dll files for avisynth+ (there it each .dll file was categorized into four bags viz. 32, 32+, 64, 64+); I copied and pasted them minutely. The LSMASHSource.dll was disturbing initially; then I just downloaded another 64-bit LSMASHSource.dll from the 'dll library' and precisely, that’s how reached a temporary solution.

Anyway, LSMASHSource.dll is not a big problem as of now; - rather it is the QTGMC without which I can’t imagine encoding DVD and in some critical cases, some Blu-rays; especially the extra parts.

My problem is I forgot how to execute some crucial .dlls like fftw3.dll, libfftw3f-3.dll i.e. the whole pack of FFT3DF Filter; as a result, I cannot use Preset and hence, EZDenoise, Rep module, DCT etc. I knew one easy way; - but forgot as I did it ages ago in my 32-bit machine; only the last thing I can remember; - renaming libfftw3f-3.dll as fftw3.dll or something like that in the 'System32' folder.

I can’t use the MCTemporalDenoise module either due to a non-functional FFT3DF Filter. I have become unable to make use of Yadiff also.

Could any kind soul tell me how to register it through the .cmd prompt?

BTW, I have all versions of QTGMC with me.

Another problem is related to Audio Encoding which I’m facing after shifting from 32-bit to 64-bit; - I cannot downmix 5.1 to stereo i.e. 2.0. I use FFmpeg AC-3 as Encoder where the preferred Decoder is LWlibavAudioSource.
    For a piece of your possible positive information, Nero Encoder, Nero Decoder, and the ffmpeg have been installed in the eac3to folder of MeGUI.

Any kind of expertise voice is there upfront?

Looking forward to this handholding support.

Sincerely,
    Well, certainly wish you the very best for your friend/family member who is going through this.
    Quote Quote  
  3. 64 bit fft dlls go in c:\windows\system32
    32 bit fft dlls go in c:\windows\syswow64

They are system dll's and will load automatically when you use AviSynth or any other program that requires them.
    Quote Quote  
  4. What I dont understand is why nobody mentions that when a newb is asking about denoising their video, they are really looking to degrain their video. I messed around with denoisers for months and was only partially happy with the results but then stumbled on TemporalDegrain2 and have never looked back. Yeah it takes longer, but the results are worth it.

Something like:

SetFilterMTMode("DEFAULT_MT_MODE", MT_MULTI_INSTANCE)

video_org=FFmpegSource2("Your Video Name Here.avi", atrack=-1) # no Lagarith installed

# cropping
    crop_left=0
    crop_top=2 # | 720-(8+8)x576-(2+10)=704x564
    crop_right=16
    crop_bottom=10
    video_org_crop=video_org.crop(crop_left,crop_top,-crop_right,-crop_bottom)

### deinterlacing
    deinterlaced=video_org_crop.AssumeTFF().QTGMC(pres et="slow", matchpreset="slow", matchpreset2="slow", sourcematch=3, tr1=2, tr2=1, NoiseTR=2, sharpness=0.1)

### convert to YV16
    deinterlaced_yv16=deinterlaced.convertToYV16()

### denoising - choose your level here
    #denoised_yv16=deinterlaced_yv16.TemporalDegrain2( degrainTR=3)
    #denoised_yv16=deinterlaced_yv16.TemporalDegrain2( degrainTR=2,grainLevel=2,postFFT=1,postSigma=1)
    denoised_yv16=deinterlaced_yv16.TemporalDegrain2_f ast(Strength=10)
    #denoised_yv16=deinterlaced_yv16

### convert to YUY2
    denoised=denoised_yv16.convertToYUY2()

## convert to YV12
    denoised_yv12=denoised.convertToYV12()

### sharpening
    sharpened_yv12=denoised_yv12.LSFmod(defaults="slow ")

### convert to YUY2 with chroma from YUY2 color space
    sharpened=sharpened_yv12.convertToYUY2().MergeChro ma(denoised)
    #sharpened=sharpened_yv12.convertToYUY2()

### add borders
    video_rest=sharpened.crop(0,0,-6,0).spline64resize(640,480)

return(video_rest)
    prefetch(10)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by jeby1980 View Post
    stumbled on TemporalDegrain2 and have never looked back.
    #denoised_yv16=deinterlaced_yv16.TemporalDegrain2( degrainTR=3)
    #denoised_yv16=deinterlaced_yv16.TemporalDegrain2( degrainTR=2,grainLevel=2,postFFT=1,postSigma=1)
    denoised_yv16=deinterlaced_yv16.TemporalDegrain2_f ast(Strength=10)
    #denoised_yv16=deinterlaced_yv16
    Because TemporalDegrain with degrainTR greater than 1 can destroy details. And it is not a universal way.
    In addition, only at 10 bits (or more) does it not cause combing (possible that with 8 bits this can be compensated by parameters). And this script should have such a bit depth.
    Last edited by rgr; 20th Jun 2024 at 17:24.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Captures & Restoration lollo's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jeby1980 View Post
    I messed around with denoisers for months and was only partially happy with the results but then stumbled on TemporalDegrain2 and have never looked back. Yeah it takes longer, but the results are worth it.
    Yes, TemporalDegrain2 is excellent

Originally Posted by rgr View Post
    Because TemporalDegrain with degrainTR greater than 1 can destroy details.
    Just like any other denoiser. The temporal radius is just one of the key paramters, although the more important.

And it is not a universal way.
    There is no universal way, nor a single denoiser, nor a single set of its parameters which can blindly work. Any video is unique, and requires a specific approach. (But TD2 in general works quite well in many cases)

In addition, only at 10 bits (or more) does it not cause combing
    I never used a 10-bits conversion in any of my scripts for VHS capture.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by lollo View Post
    Because TemporalDegrain with degrainTR greater than 1 can destroy details.
    Just like any other denoiser. The temporal radius is just one of the key paramters, although the more important.
    Yes, but TD2 is very prone to that. It also has other flaws, it can't handle well the first frames after a scene change.

In addition, only at 10 bits (or more) does it not cause *combing
    I never used a 10-bits conversion in any of my scripts for VHS capture.
    I gave up on 8 bits some time ago. With strong denoising, this guarantees banding (not combing as I wrote incorrectly). I always work in 16 bits -- 10 is the minimum. Besides, I posted here screens of what banding leaves TD2 at 8 bits.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I find these settings to temporaldegrain to get the job done usually. Not too destructive and the ghosting/blending of pieces of frames are nearly nonexistent.

Code:
    TemporalDegrain(sigma=16, degrain=1, ov=4, blksize=8, gpu=false, sad1=125, sad2=100, hq=0)
    A max SAD1 of 200, and SAD2 of 150 is about as high as I will go.

You can make it even less destructive with some luma weighting. It will be a bit less effective though.

Code:
    source = last
    TemporalDegrain(sigma=16, degrain=1, ov=4, blksize=8, gpu=false, sad1=125, sad2=100, hq=0)
    MergeLuma(last, source, weight=0.4)
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by lollo View Post
    TemporalDegrain2 not TemporalDegrain

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=175798
    Smears out more detail than I want and had some side effects I didn't like. It's a good filter if spotless is your goal or if working with live action sources, but it doesn't preserve animation detail as well for me.

I'll have a look at the updated version. Been a while since I looked at it.
    Last edited by killerteengohan; 2nd Jul 2024 at 17:45.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by lollo View Post
    TemporalDegrain2 not TemporalDegrain

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=175798
    I cant get it to work at all for me. I only get this error when I try.

Same thing happens with 2.6.7
    Image Attached Images  
    Quote Quote  
  11. The doom9 thread says Avisynth+ 3.7.1 is the minimum requirement for TemporalDegrain2 from version 2.4

Any version of Avisynth prior to Avisynth+ 3.6.0 will come to a sudden halt if there's square brackets in a script or function.
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/User_defined_script_functions#Facts_about_user_defined_script_functions

It's unfortunately something you can't even work around using Avisynth version checking for backwards compatibility, because even though you can add conditions to a function, such as pseudo syntax like:

Code:
    if  (AvsBuildNum <= 2294)  DoThis  else  DoThat
    The parser still needs the entire syntax to consist of characters it understands, and for older versions of Avisynth, "[" and "]" don't qualify.
    Last edited by hello_hello; 13th Jul 2024 at 12:46.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
    The doom9 thread says Avisynth+ 3.7.1 is the minimum requirement for TemporalDegrain2 from version 2.4

Any version of Avisynth prior to Avisynth+ 3.6.0 will come to a sudden halt if there's square brackets in a script or function.
    http://avisynth.nl/index.php/User_defined_script_functions#Facts_about_user_defined_script_functions

It's unfortunately something you can't even work around using Avisynth version checking for backwards compatibility, because even though you can add conditions to a function, such as pseudo syntax like:

Code:
    if  (AvsBuildNum <= 2294)  DoThis  else  DoThat
    The parser still needs the entire syntax to consist of characters it understands, and for older versions of Avisynth, "[" and "]" don't qualify.
    That is good to know too! BTW, why, although you are referring to AVS 3.7x, but when you click on the link to go download it, it is 2.6x...?
    Quote Quote  
  13. Sorry, the forum automatically converts the text to links for software when you first submit a post and I typed Avisynth before editing the post to correct it to Avisynth+ <- but this should take you there.

Edit: The automatic linking doesn't seem to work for Avisynth+. It might need to be typed as Avisynth Plus or something.....
    Last edited by hello_hello; 14th Jul 2024 at 08:28.
    Quote Quote  
  14. As it's been a fair while since an official release of a new version, the guy responsible for 99% of the Avisynth+ development posts a link to a new build at doom9 now and then for people to test. Mainly to make sure bugs have been squashed. I've been using this one for a while without any issues. There's no installer but you can just replace the old dlls with the new ones.

Avisynth+ 3.7.3post test 14 (20240131 - r4066)
    (see post #80 for a link to newer builds)
    Last edited by hello_hello; 15th Jul 2024 at 13:53.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry, the forum automatically converts the text to links for software when you first submit a post and I typed Avisynth before editing the post to correct it to Avisynth+ <- but this should take you there.

Edit: The automatic linking doesn't seem to work for Avisynth+. It might need to be typed as Avisynth Plus or something.....
    Thank you! I was just curious about that...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    As it's been a fair while since an official release of a new version, the guy responsible for 99% of the Avisynth+ development posts a link to a new build at doom9 now and then for people to test. Mainly to make sure bugs have been squashed. I've been using this one for a while without any issues. There's no installer but you can just replace the old dlls with the new ones.

Avisynth+ 3.7.3post test 14 (20240131 - r4066)
    Ah, that's good to know too, thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  17. If you haven't come across it yet there's a link to a text file here for automatically setting the correct MT mode for (older) plugins that don't register their MT mode with Avisynth.

You just need to save the text file with an avsi extension and add it to the Avisynth Plus plugins folder so it'll auto-load. The idea being you shouldn't need to mess around with SetFilterMTMode() in scripts very much and simply adding Prefetch(?) to the end of a script will enable multi-threading.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    xx
    Quote Quote  
  19. Here's a link to the Avisynth Plus unofficial builds page at gitlab. I'd forgotten it existed. There's more recent builds there than the one I linked to yesterday.

https://gitlab.com/uvz/AviSynthPlus-Builds
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Here's a link to the Avisynth Plus unofficial builds page at gitlab. I'd forgotten it existed. There's more recent builds there than the one I linked to yesterday.

https://gitlab.com/uvz/AviSynthPlus-Builds
    Thank you! I wonder if JDobbs includes newer versions of AVS with BDRB or if he keeps using like 2.6 or whatever it was. I don't want to kill BDRB ability to use it.
    Quote Quote  
  21. I downloaded the BDRB zip file and the instructions say Avisynth needs to be installed separately.
    BDRB doesn't seem to include very many Avisynth plugins. The ones in it's tools folder are:
    AudioLimiter, AutoCrop, decomb521, DGIndex/DGDecode, FRIMSource, nicaudio, SmoothDeinterlacer and tivtc.
    There's newer versions of some of them, but I doubt any of them will have trouble working with Avisynth+.

I'm assuming you use other Avisynth plugins too, but the BDRB plugins seem to be 32 bit.
    Keep in mind you can install both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Avisynth+ at the same time, and there's probably no reason why 64 bit Avisynth+ can't be installed along-side Avisynth 2.6. The installer lets you choose to install both 32 and 64 bit versions, or just one of them if you prefer. A fresh Avisynth+ install of both versions creates four plugins folders (I think). Two for 32 bit plugins and two for 64 bit plugins. I assume one of each is for backwards compatibility. Functions will work with either version. The changed auto-loading of plugins in Avisynth+ is explained here: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AviSynth+#Plugin_Autoloader
    No doubt BDRB will continue to load the plugins in it's own tools folder with LoadPlugin in it's scripts.

There's very few plugins that don't have 64 bit flavours now, so you can take your time downloading the 64 bit plugins you need while still using 32 bit Avisynth+. The version of Avisynth+ that runs would probably just depend on whether the program opening the script is 32 bit or 64 bit. I'll confess I've never installed both flavors at the same time myself, as I just switched from 32 to 64 bit when I built a new PC a while back.
    Last edited by hello_hello; 17th Jul 2024 at 14:01.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
    The version of Avisynth+ that runs would probably just depend on whether the program opening the script is 32 bit or 64 bit. I'll confess I've never installed both flavors at the same time
    Yes, you can install both. And which you get depends on the bitness of the editor/encoder/player you use to open the AVS script. A 64 bit program will get 64 bit AviSynth(+) and 64 bit filters. A 32 bit program will get 32 bit AviSynth(+) and 32 bit filters. The 64 and 32 bit systems can't "see" each other or each other's filters.

64 bit AviSynth used to have a paucity of filters and and abundance of bugs. But most filters are now available in 64 bit versions and 64 bit AviSynth is very stable. I wouldn't bother installing 32 bit AviSynth unless you have a specific need for it or some old filter that's not available in a 64 bit version.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I downloaded the BDRB zip file and the instructions say Avisynth needs to be installed separately.
    BDRB doesn't seem to include very many Avisynth plugins. The ones in it's tools folder are:
    AudioLimiter, AutoCrop, decomb521, DGIndex/DGDecode, FRIMSource, nicaudio, SmoothDeinterlacer and tivtc.
    There's newer versions of some of them, but I doubt any of them will have trouble working with Avisynth+.

I'm assuming you use other Avisynth plugins too, but the BDRB plugins seem to be 32 bit.
    Keep in mind you can install both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Avisynth+ at the same time, and there's probably no reason why 64 bit Avisynth+ can't be installed along-side Avisynth 2.6. The installer lets you choose to install both 32 and 64 bit versions, or just one of them if you prefer. A fresh Avisynth+ install of both versions creates four plugins folders (I think). Two for 32 bit plugins and two for 64 bit plugins. I assume one of each is for backwards compatibility. Functions will work with either version. The changed auto-loading of plugins in Avisynth+ is explained here: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AviSynth+#Plugin_Autoloader
    No doubt BDRB will continue to load the plugins in it's own tools folder with LoadPlugin in it's scripts.

There's very few plugins that don't have 64 bit flavours now, so you can take your time downloading the 64 bit plugins you need while still using 32 bit Avisynth+. The version of Avisynth+ that runs would probably just depend on whether the program opening the script is 32 bit or 64 bit. I'll confess I've never installed both flavors at the same time myself, as I just switched from 32 to 64 bit when I built a new PC a while back.
    That is most helpful, thank you! I wonder if I EVER will truly get this AVS thing down!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    The version of Avisynth+ that runs would probably just depend on whether the program opening the script is 32 bit or 64 bit. I'll confess I've never installed both flavors at the same time
    Yes, you can install both. And which you get depends on the bitness of the editor/encoder/player you use to open the AVS script. A 64 bit program will get 64 bit AviSynth(+) and 64 bit filters. A 32 bit program will get 32 bit AviSynth(+) and 32 bit filters. The 64 and 32 bit systems can't "see" each other or each other's filters.

64 bit AviSynth used to have a paucity of filters and and abundance of bugs. But most filters are now available in 64 bit versions and 64 bit AviSynth is very stable. I wouldn't bother installing 32 bit AviSynth unless you have a specific need for it or some old filter that's not available in a 64 bit version.
    Excellent, thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  25. Oh, in the last paragraph I should have specified AviSynth+. You probably only need to install 64 bit AviSynth+. There's no need for the original AviSynth anymore.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Oh, in the last paragraph I should have specified AviSynth+. You probably only need to install 64 bit AviSynth+. There's no need for the original AviSynth anymore.
    Yeah, I just did... But, I don't know what the hell to do with it (I just posted a separate thread entitled 'Avisynth+ Plugins') I SWEAR, I've never ever come across a program like AVS (or now AVS+) that is so bloody confusing! Does the new program just load plugins from my old AVS plugins folder, or do I now have to put in a bunch of plugins in the now empty Plugins+ or Plugins64 or Plugins64+ folders...? and WHICH bloody ones? GEEZ...
    Quote Quote  
  27. If you installed both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions, then 32 bit plugins can go in either the plugins or plugins+ folder, and plugins64 or plugins64+ for 64 bit plugins. Avisynth+ should have added a few plugins to one of the 32 bit and 64 bit folders (if you installed both versions).

32 bit Avisynth+ checks the plugins and plugins+ folders for plugins to auto-load and the 64 bit version checks the other two. It doesn't matter if you only use a single plugins folder for 32 bit plugins or you use both. Same for 64 bit plugins. As I have a lot of plugins and functions auto-loading I put dlls in one folder and functions in the other, but that's up to you.

64 bit Avisynth+ won't auto-load plugins from your old plugins folder as they're 32 bit. You need to download the 64 bit version of each plugin, and if your old plugins folder contains functions, you'll probably need to copy those and add them to either plugins64 or plugins64+.
    I also create another folder called "Plugins Help" and create a shortcut to it. Then as I'm downloading plugins, I put any included help files in that folder.
    Many plugins hosted on the Avisynth wiki only have a link to a single zip file that contains both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of the plugin. Sometimes they're in separate zip files, and occasionally there's only a 32 bit version and you need to hunt down a 64 bit version with google, if one exists.

An Avisynth+ installation of both flavours adds the 32 bit versions of Avisynth.dll and DevIL.dll to the Windows/SysWOW64 folder. The 64 bit versions of those dlls are added to the Windows/System32 folder (and yes it seems like it should be the other way around but that's how Windows works).

There's a couple of other dlls required by some plugins and they should also go in the SysWOW64 and System32 folders. You might as well just add them now and avoid any misery later. They come from here, but to make it easier for you:
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by hello_hello; 18th Jul 2024 at 10:58.
    Quote Quote  
  28. As a test to make sure Avisynth is working you could download the 32 bit and 64 bit flavours of AvsPmod. It comes in zip files you can just unzip somewhere.

If you run the 64 bit version of AvsPmod, type Version() into the text area and then click the play button to open the video preview, you should see something like this:

[Attachment 80806 - Click to enlarge]

If you also have a 32 bit version of Avisynth installed, doing the same while running 32 bit AvsPmod should show you the 32 bit version of Avisynth.

It doesn't mean you've added plugins to the correct plugins folders, it just means Avisynth itself is working.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    As a test to make sure Avisynth is working you could download the 32 bit and 64 bit flavours of AvsPmod. It comes in zip files you can just unzip somewhere.

If you run the 64 bit version of AvsPmod, type Version() into the text area and then click the play button to open the video preview, you should see something like this:

[Attachment 80806 - Click to enlarge]

If you also have a 32 bit version of Avisynth installed, doing the same while running 32 bit AvsPmod should show you the 32 bit version of Avisynth.

It doesn't mean you've added plugins to the correct plugins folders, it just means Avisynth itself is working.
    Thank you kindly for all your help! I'm still really confused as to what to do with all my old 2.6x plugins? Anything? Is there one place I can go to copy a bunch of plugins to put in my AVS+ plugins64 (or whereever folder) Still very confusing, sorry...

If I could just go somewhere and simply copy a bunch of plugins OR find a pack of them that installs in the right place automatically, that would be nice!

For example, I downloaded AWarpSharp and this is what is in the folders:

Volume in drive F:\ is Arch 3 SndZ
    Directory of F:\EXECUTABLES\aWarpSharpMT_v2_1_9\x64\

. <DIR>
    .. <DIR>
    Release_clang_W7 <DIR>
    Release_clang_W7_AVX <DIR>
    Release_clang_W7_AVX2 <DIR>
    Release_W7 <DIR>
    Release_W7_AVX <DIR>
    Release_W7_AVX2 <DIR>
    Release_XP <DIR>
    Release_XP_SSE2

Directory of F:\EXECUTABLES\aWarpSharpMT_v2_1_9\x86\

. <DIR>
    .. <DIR>
    Release_clang_W7 <DIR>
    Release_clang_W7_AVX <DIR>
    Release_clang_W7_AVX2 <DIR>
    Release_W7 <DIR>
    Release_W7_AVX <DIR>
    Release_W7_AVX2 <DIR>
    Release_XP <DIR>
    Release_XP_SSE2

What the living HELL do I do with these?!! Talk about confusing. So, if I go and try to find individual scripts, this is what I get, a HUGE confusing glob of stuff I don't know what the hell to do with.

I'm REALLY hating AVS right now!
    Quote Quote