VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I recently talked to a Panasonic dealer locally about this problem and was unhappy with their response. I want to copy some movies on noncommercial DVDs I made using the HS2 to a VHS tape. The dealer says I cannot do this. I also noticed there were no instructions in the HS-2 manual explaining how to copy from DVD-r to VHS.

Has anybody had luck copying noncommercial DVDs to VHS? If so, how do you do it?

ALSO--anybody use the DVD Red Pro?

thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. All I did was conect the output of my Norcent DVD player to the input of my Sanyo VCR. Hit record on vcr and play on DVD and away we go

I only did a couple copies this way of the same disk for people without DVD players, but no problem at all! There should be no reason you cannot do it. If your DVD player prevents you from copying your own disks any way you want, it ain't worth having!

The dealer says I cannot do this
    If the disk contains orignal content you own, ask the dealer why the hell not! Then demand a refund, if you really can't!

I think I did read somewhere some players might encrypt the signal for a non encrypted disk anyway. Don't buy those players if you find one!

I made the original DVD R from camcorder, not from comercail DVDs or Tapes!
    overloaded_ide

Spambot FOOD
    Anti-Spam
    Quote Quote