VideoHelp Forum




+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Rather than reinstalling an earlier SE I just need some help with basic commands. Some of the usual boxes and such have changed -plus all the audio enhancements.

    When I edit a line, I want to play from that line. SE continues from the pause point on video.
    It may take me a while to get all this figured out again. I haven't been active with SE for a while.
    Quote Quote  
  2. When you want playback to start from the line you're editing, use Ctrl+P (or the Play Current Line / Play from Start of Selected Line command). In recent Subtitle Edit builds that is under the Video menu; you can also rebind it in Options > Settings > Shortcuts if the old key moved.

    If Ctrl+P still resumes from the old pause point, check Video > Set Video Position from Subtitle Position (or sync the video to the selected subtitle) once after you click the line — that snaps the video clock to that cue's start, then play.

    The audio waveform tools are separate from line play; they don't change which cue play starts on. If you say which beta build you're on (Help > About), people can point at the exact menu label for that build.
    Quote Quote  
  3. OK thanks, I'll try the video > set routine.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads

Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!