VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone I have got a question I need to ask everyone

Does anyone know of any softwares that will remove watermarks from video files without blurring the video file.
    There is a load of thoses ai softwares that claim to remove watermarks from video files I have never used them but I have heard that they remove all types of watermarks from video files. I would buy a software that did this if it did remove watermarks from video files without blurring it out.but some of the ones I have used in the past only blur video files and there is a load of the ai watermark removal softwares but are there any of them that really work.
    I recorded a old program off tv years ago of a channel that is not around now and it has the channels name in the corner I don’t really want to crop it i was hoping if there is any of thoses ai softwares that work. they also claim to remove Tik tok logos from the video files and other stuff so if anyone has used any of thoses ai watermark softwares is there any that really work.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Depending on the watermark and the scene proPainter might work, other than that InpaintDelogo might work.
    => upload a short sample
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  3. HI THANKS SELUR i just took a picture of it it is a mp4 video file it has bbc four logo in the corner most of the softwares just blur it I am after a software that will remove the watermark Image
    [Attachment 83134 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  4. Not a smaple, but judging from the screenshots.
    InpaintDelogo should work, proPainter will probably work too.
    1st requires Avisynth
    2nd Vapoursynth (or some coda environment).
    => happy learning and figuring out how to use them

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote  
  5. Also SELUR HOW DO YOU download this software PRO PAINTER SOFTWARE microsoft apps have it don’t know if that’s the same software I have checked it out on Google and I can’t seem to find it to download it but Microsoft apps have a software called pro painter for 9.99 dollars to buy don’t know if that’s the same software

And the InpaintDelogo I can’t find that software anywhere to download I have found some pictures of this software on the doom site found on Google but no where to download it

The pro painter software seems to be the best one to go for cos there is a short video on YouTube with someone cutting out a ice skater from a video file using this software
    Quote Quote  
  6. I use proPainter (https://github.com/sczhou/ProPainter or more precise I use https://github.com/dan64/vs-propainter) through Hybrid and it's torch-addon, but Hybrid is meant for advanced users (and is rather large, especially with the addons).
    InpaintDelogo (https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=176860) is an Avisynth script.

If you have never used Avisynth or Vapoursynth, both these solutions are probably for you.
    You probably might want to search YouTube for: remove logo from video inpaint
    This should show some tutorials on how to remove objects and logos using Abobe Premiere, Davinci Resolve, Runway, ComfyUI or similar tools.
    All these are probably easier than learning Avisynth, Vapoursynth, etc.

Cu Selur
    Quote Quote