VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by NBA456017 View Post
    Code:
        challengeb64 = str(base64.b64encode(wvdecrypt.get_challenge()), "utf-8")

json_data = {
            'authorization_token': '##########',
            'license_request_data':challengeb64
        }

widevine_license = requests.post(url=lic_url, headers=headers, json=json_data)
    my friend can you explain please why the aut token is like json, and why did you put license_request_data:challenge64?, just to understand a little bit more thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by ffilfernandes View Post
    I have this on my haider, is it ok?

headers = {
    'sec-ch-ua': '"Chromium";v="118", "Google Chrome";v="118", "Not=A?Brand";v="99"',
    'content-type': 'application/json',
    'Referer': 'https://nostv.pt/',
    'nv-authorizations': 'eyJraWQiOiI5MTk4NjAiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIU zI1NiJ9.eyJyZXF1ZXN0VG9rZW5TaWduYXR1cmUiOiJiWFZzb1 NrTmxkYnlCdndMS1NqMTJKZlM2QWIwQ2c4eXp1TXRoYXIydXMw IiwiYWNjb3VudElkIjoibm9zaTFDNEUyMzcyMjcwOUFFQTFENE ZEMEU4MkQyRUE3NzcyNkFGNDZGQzI3RTMzODBFOEFCQzA3Q0ZC QTVBOUM5ODMiLCJ2ZXIiOiIyLjAiLCJoZWFydGJlYXQiOjMwMC wic2hvcnRWYWxpZGl0eUR1cmF0aW9uIjo0MjAsInRlbmFudElk IjoiTk9TNzFaVjEiLCJ0eXAiOiJTZXNzaW9uIiwic2Vzc2lvbk lkIjoiYWJmMjIyNDYtMmZhMC00OGYyLTgzZjEtY2M0YWNkMDVk YzJhIiwiZXhwIjoxNjk4MzQ5Njk3fQ.QiH1Zgkg9ugds9ye4jP OqkfwoLLNgAcZGq_BPr2uS_A',
    'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
    'User-Agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36',
    'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
    }

json_data = {
    'challenge': 'EkkSPRo7CjQKEFLeKYtz5B3ZXx/ohZe1eGQSEFLeKYtz5B3ZXx/ohZe1eGQaACABKAQ4AEAASK746qkGENoLGAAYAiCKhOupBjAVG iD3/CJAz8GSiqP5SYkmeuD7felzDDM+ejwMFOnFJ3kgDg==',
    }
    just curious, what's the encrypt method of the challenge?
    Code:
    EkkSPRo7CjQKEFLeKYtz5B3ZXx/ohZe1eGQSEFLeKYtz5B3ZXx/ohZe1eGQaACABKAQ4AEAASK746qkGENoLGAAYAiCKhOupBjAVGiD3/CJAz8GSiqP5SYkmeuD7felzDDM+ejwMFOnFJ3kgDg==
    Quote Quote  
  3. Good afternoon, I get this error unable to parse license, I have the mpd and I have removed all the headers and I don't get keys. Can someone help me?
    Quote Quote  
  4. That error message is quite unfortunate, because it simply expresses that the library couldn't acquire a license. The cause is usually missing or wrong headers, authentication, ...

Switch to the more "modern" WKS-KEYS scripts that make use of the pywidevine library - found here: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/411862-Beyond-WKS-KEYS

You'll get more precise error messages in return...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    After downloading some videos the script says , unable to parse license , integrity error , how should i solve this ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hello, I am getting the same error. No matter what I have tried for days, it has not given me the code. I cannot understand where I am making a mistake or why it is not converting the code.
    I tried all the software shared in the forum but the result was always unsuccessful for me. After entering pssh and license url with wks-keys, I always encounter the same error.
    "unable to parse license - check protobufs"
    I need your helps
    Quote Quote  
  7. If you want help, you'll at least need to provide details. "Doesn't work" and "I've tried everything" isn't a good base for requesting help.

Also: read through the suggestions made even here in this thread, e.g. #34. And consider using some of the newer tools offered here in the forum, especially this one: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/416316-%5BRelease%5D-WidevineProxy2-Extension-Bypa...s-Lic-wrapping

Or one of the other from the pinned threads.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I downloaded and tried all the software fixed in the forum but I did not get any successful results. My aim is not to download a video, just to watch a live broadcast via reproductor. Finally, I tried the wks here, but this time I get this error: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/411509-WKS_KEYS-updated-protobuf-to-version-4
    license request failed:
    b'{"errorDetail":"token contains an invalid number of segments","errorCode":"validationError"}'

Sorry if I'm bothering everyone. I just thought maybe I could benefit from your experiences and achieve something. Thanks
    Quote Quote