VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28
FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
Thread
  1. That is very common with Discovery+.

Use --list to find out what languages the video is in (most likely Polish) then use -vl to download the correct language.
    Quote Quote  
  2. @cyberschlumpf:

Just like @SaintyUK said, this is pretty common on DSCP. The problem is that once in a while, their streams will return incorrect language tags from the API/manifest. Even if the stream is in EN it'll sometimes be tagged as ESP or another language for whatever reason. And unless specified otherwise, Devine will look for EN by default. So in these cases, you'll need to "--list" the episode first to see what language it's tagged as and then specify those languages when downloading.

It's a pain for sure, especially when getting an entire show or season, but there's not much I can about it unfortunately.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you, you're right of course! I saw it indeed returned "ESP" although it was indeed EN. Used "-vl all" to just get what's there.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I'm getting the following error with a DSCP link, does anyone know of a likely cause?

1 Video
    └── [H.264, SDR] | en | 1920x1080 @ 6666 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    • 12:07 • Merging
    1 Audio
    └── [AAC] | en | 2.0
    • 01:28 • Merging
    1 Subtitle
    └── [VTT] | en
    • 00:01 • Merging

❌ Download Failed...
    An unexpected error occurred in one of the download workers.
    See the error trace above for more information.
    Quote Quote