I currently capture laserdiscs running the player into a dvd recorder just for the comb filter and then into a hauppauge usb capture deal. I then put the movie whatever onto a ssd drive and play that on my tv I have a cheap media player I plug the drive into. That works good enough for me but my problem with that is the haup. and another brand i tried both put left side audio into the right side so basicly the left side audio plays left side audio, but the right side audio ends up having both left side and right side audio and i don't like that. So I first get the video on my computer and also record the audio onto my zoom audio recorder and then I have to edit the 2 together. What I would like to have (I think) is a camcorder with audio video inputs and a usb (I guess?) output so I can just input audio and video from laser to the camera and then into my computer and capture that with the amarectv software that I currently use. The thing is I can't find cameras with the audio video pass thru. I've been looking now for about 3 hours for answers to this and have been unable to find anything. I'm just wondering if any of you can throw out some model numbers preferbly of something you own that works for that purpose. Don't bother to say "most canons have that" or whatever because that's basicly what I've been reading for the last 3 hours and then trying to search every camera on ebay and then searching to see if they offer the pass thru etc etc. I'd like something used as I don't need it for anything but that pass thru, so any help mentioning actual model numbers would be a huge help. Otherwise I'll just keep doing it like I do it. Thanks in advance