VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. After finding this forum a while back and pouring over both old and new threads, it's been fascinating to see the willingness from a few users to share knowledge and methods to this interesting subject. I feel like many are willing to just post keys and then disappear into the mist like some mysterious oracle, never responding to any follow up questions. I guess it makes them feel special or something. But a few users have been willing to share what they know and have probably contributed to the public knowledge of widevine decryption more than anyone else online.

I want to give a major shoutout to users like @[ss]Vegeta, @ElCap, @A_n_g_e_l_a, @cedric8528, @2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi!
    Creating videos, guides, scripts and spreading knowledge about defeating the garbage that is DRM has been invaluable for people like myself.

And I have to give a special shoutout to @stabbedbybrick for being a freaking unicorn in this corner of the internet.
    Creating and sharing tools and services that let regular users download videos with just a few keystrokes is great enough. But to also give better and friendlier support than some professional companies, and is willing to share some serious knowledge when asked, without expecting anything in return, is something else. If he's willing to share all this, I have to wonder what kind of stuff he's not sharing publicly

Thanks to all of you! This place is super cool.
    Quote Quote