VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, dear all.

Which programs ( apps ) do you use nowadays for sharing / transferring big files on smartphones ( Android OS )? Big file is something like 1, 2, 30 or even more Gb for digital information on it.

I'm talking about sharing / transferring very big files between 2 or more smartphones between them and when I tranfer files from a smartphone to PC / tablet / notebook and vice versa.

Thanks for your time!

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    For phone to PC I always use the USB cable, probably the fastest.
    For phone to phone you can use Bluetooth, I've also used Send Anywhere, but there are many similar apps.
    Quote Quote  
  3. @ davexnet

Hi. Thanks for your tips!

For phone to phone you can use Bluetooth
    But concerning between 2 phones in 2 distant / different places between them, even in different cities or even countries, I can still use Send Anywhere app or similar ones?

And Send Anywhere allow sharing very big files? Without any size limit from files?

Thanks for your time!

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by devilcoelhodog View Post
    @ davexnet

Hi. Thanks for your tips!

For phone to phone you can use Bluetooth
    But concerning between 2 phones in 2 distant / different places between them, even in different cities or even countries, I can still use Send Anywhere app or similar ones?

And Send Anywhere allow sharing very big files? Without any size limit from files?

Thanks for your time!

Best regards.

devil (johner)
    Send Anywhere uses a security system there is a code given to the sender that must be entered by the recipient
    to download the file(s). It uses the internet so the phones can be anywhere.
    Look in the app store and read the reviews
    Quote Quote