1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well.
    I have a video file consisting of:

video
    audio inglés
    audio francés
    28 subtítles

What I want is to copy the video, the two audios and the subtitles 1,2 and 10 with mkvmerge or similar, and if it is possible to create a bat batch file, I do not know if someone had the magic in his hands.
    I appreciate any help, greetings.

[Attachment 66274 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use MkvToolnix for a single video.
    Drag your file in the upper pane and select the streams you want in the lower pane.
    A Batch for what?
    Do you have hundreds of videos where you need exactly 1 video stream, 2 audio streams and subtitle streams 1,2 and 10?
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    When you have the video loaded into mkvmerge just unselect all and then select the streams you want.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Use MkvToolnix for a single video.
    Drag your file in the upper pane and select the streams you want in the lower pane.
    A Batch for what?
    Do you have hundreds of videos where you need exactly 1 video stream, 2 audio streams and subtitle streams 1,2 and 10?
    Thank you for answering, yes, although there are not many (20 files), it is annoying to do it one by one.
    Something like this, but it didn't work for me, it's clear that I'm missing or missing something.

"C:\gram Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" --ui-language en --priority low --output ^"C:\Test ^(1^). mkv^" --subtitle-tracks 3,4,12 --language 0:en --display-dimensions 0:1920x1080 --language 1:en --language 2:en --sub-charset 3:UTF-8 --language 3:en --sub-charset 4:UTF-8 --language 4:en --sub-charset 12:UTF-8 --language 12:fr ^"^(^" ^"C:\Test. mkv^" ^"^)^" --track-order 0:0,0:1,0:2,0:3,0:4,0:12
    Last edited by gufoli; 13th Aug 2022 at 03:12.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Try
    "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" --ui-language en --priority low --output "C:\Test(1). mkv" --subtitle-tracks 3,4,12 --language 0:en --display-dimensions 0:1920x1080 --language 1:en --language 2:en --sub-charset 3:UTF-8 --language 3:en --sub-charset 4:UTF-8 --language 4:en --sub-charset 12:UTF-8 --language 12:fr "(" "C:\Test.mkv" ")" --track-order 0:0,0:1,0:2,0:3,0:4,0:12
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Try
    "C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvmerge.exe" --ui-language en --priority low --output "C:\Test(1). mkv" --subtitle-tracks 3,4,12 --language 0:en --display-dimensions 0:1920x1080 --language 1:en --language 2:en --sub-charset 3:UTF-8 --language 3:en --sub-charset 4:UTF-8 --language 4:en --sub-charset 12:UTF-8 --language 12:fr "(" "C:\Test.mkv" ")" --track-order 0:0,0:1,0:2,0:3,0:4,0:12
    it worked, thank you very much for your time.
    Quote Quote