VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone. This has been my go to plugin for years, however recently I built a new system and installed Windows 11. Copied my plugins folder but GrainFactory3 refuses to work.

[Attachment 64995 - Click to enlarge]

This is basically it. I did upgrade MaskTools2, it didn't solve anything. In fact the mt_merge was mt_lut in the same error before I installed one of the previous versions

Any help? Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. According to Avsmeter I removed the redundant old plugins, installed FFTV and made sure the Runtime Redistributables are installed.

Still, no luck.

[Attachment 65026 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 65028 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  3. Also: What does your GrainFactory3.avsi look like?
    In http://avisynth.nl/images/GrainFactory3.avsi mt_merge-call isn't in line 122,...
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  4. So, I gave up and solved it by wiping the plugins folder, reinstalling Avisynth+, switching to 64 bit versions of that plus Virtuadub2 and starting to gather the important ones from scratch. Stuff like QTGMC and GrainFactory3 work now. I think it was the best solution anyway because I had lots of crap there, things I downloaded from at least a decade ago. Going through all that would probably cause a headache. Sorry for wasting your time, but at least I learned about Avsmeter

[Attachment 65029 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Chief Mouse View Post
    Going through all that would probably cause a headache.
    My estimation: ~5-10 seconds, but copy/paste is too hard I guess.
    Quote Quote