VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

One can play LPCM 24bits 96Khz audio files in a standard DVD player using LPLEX Very cleverly, it first muxes the audio files (no conversion to AC3) with blank video in mpeg format and second authors a standard DVD

http://audioplex.sourceforge.net/

But at this time LPLEX is in beta stage, and there is a set of files it will convert to mpeg but will freeze in the DVD authoring phase (no error messages, etc).

Is there an easy way to author a very simple DVD (no menus, etc) from a few mpegs and not converting the audio files to AC3 or the like?

Thanks for your help,
    Last edited by JorgeO; 9th Aug 2011 at 17:35.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    muxman is free. If you can input a blank or small video file of some kind maybe it can do it.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I used TMPGEnc Plus and TDA to make mine....not free but cheap(at the time when I bought them).
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Tanks, guys

jman98
    I already have the muxed audio/video mpeg files, I need a very simple DVD authoring tool. Suggestions?

hech54
    TMPGenc Authoring generated the DVD with the correct audio, but price is steep...
    Let's hope LPLEX's author fixes the program quickly!

Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I'm sure I could do the same with freeware....I just never tried. I'll have to think about that today and get back to you.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by JorgeO View Post
    Tanks, guys

jman98
    I already have the muxed audio/video mpeg files, I need a very simple DVD authoring tool. Suggestions?
    I gave you a suggestion for a "very simple DVD authoring tool". Thanks for not even looking at it. I'm done here. Good luck.
    Quote Quote