VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have some concert footage I am remastering. I am adding a better audio source and using noise reduction filters to clean up the VHS source. I am recording to a stand alone DVD recorder and then transfering them to PC using DVD Dycrypter. I frameserve the file into Sony Vegas using DGIndex and VFAPI codec to sync the audio and video and do some basic editing. I want to use TMPGenc for the noise reduction filter and cropping. Can I frameserve out of Vegas into TMPGEnc or can you not frameserve through multiple programs. I have limited hard drive space and cannot save a large avi file. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ah! I knew there had to be a program that would support frameserving out of vegas. I tried frameserving from TMPGenc into Vegas but it caused a loss of sync between the audio and video. I was just basicly trying to figure out if you could frameserve through multiple programs or if that could cause sync problems. Thanks for the link. I will give it another go.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well I tried Debugmode out of vegas into TMPGEnc and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the link.
    Quote Quote