VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Has anyone else encounters lines in rental DVD's when they are zoomed to either 1X or 2X? It only seems to occur when the aspcet ratio of the DVDRHD04 is set to either 4:3 Ltter box or 4:3 Pan and scan. Lines do not appear when ratio is set to 16:9 Widescreen. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry, haven't checked for that.

But while we're on the subject, anyone experience an over sensitive remote with this unit? I'm continually getting two presses each time I press a button once.
    I don't have a bad attitude...
    Life has a bad attitude!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I have that happen with the remote all the time. Seems to happen more often when I am trying to edit something.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    But while we're on the subject, anyone experience an over sensitive remote with this unit? I'm continually getting two presses each time I press a button once.
    Cool! I thought it was just me. Thanks for the post.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by tshows
    Has anyone else encounters lines in rental DVD's when they are zoomed to either 1X or 2X? It only seems to occur when the aspcet ratio of the DVDRHD04 is set to either 4:3 Ltter box or 4:3 Pan and scan. Lines do not appear when ratio is set to 16:9 Widescreen. Thanks
    Could those be scan lines on the tv? You may not nitice them until zoomed in.
    Is your player interlaced or progressive?
    Quote Quote  
  6. I don't beleive they are scan line. When zoomed to 1X there are usually 4 or 5 lines a few inches apart on the screen at 2X there is usuallu on 1 line a couple of inched from the bottom of the screen. The recorder is interlaced. I am wondering if this has anything to do with the 1191 version of the firmware. I did notice the line on 1185 version.but I may have just overlooked them. In some sceens they are not noticeable.
    Quote Quote