VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm new to this forum and hope someone can help me out. I am trying to convert mov. files with version 2.5. I keep getting a floating decimal point error early in the conversion. Never had this problem with my old 12a version. Unfortunately, I no longer have 12a and can't find it anywhere. Can anybody help?? Also, anybody know of any other .mov to .mpg converter?
    Thanks, Hippie
    Quote Quote  
  2. I have found the same prob with some of the newer mov files(Iassume you are converting movie trailers?). They give a Floating decimal point error as soon as it begins converting....i cant figure out what the prob is. <aybe the QTreader plugin cant deal with some of the newer QT5 .mov specifications....Not sure...
    Quote Quote  
  3. That site doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Does anyone have a copy they could post on the net for a few days so that we can all download a copy?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Johncc35. Their homepage posted this on 9-28-01. "Since we have released updated version as 2.00, we stop developing version beta 12x any more, we recommend all users to switch to 2.00 from beta 12x unless you use older version with your own risk. We do not permit re-distribution of any version, especially version beta12x or older at any website."
    Can someone post 12a somewhere? Please!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hippie
    Quote Quote  
  5. Email me I will send you what you need.
    Johncc35
    Quote Quote