VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Dear friends,

I have a DVD Player Gradiente D-10 and a DVD burner LG 4082G on my computer and I have some problems when I am trying to make copies of my original DVD's and some "non-original" DVD's (copies of original DVD's). They all appear on my TV screen in Black and White. The Color TV System here in Brazil is PAL-M, but I don't think that it is a matter of color systems, because these non-original DVD's that I am trying to copy appear on my DVD player/TV in normal color, so it is not also a issue of my DVD Player from Gradiente. I am using Nero to make DVD copies. Is there any setting that I must make in Nero or somewhere else, to assure that it will copy a DVD with color?

Sorry, this may sound dumb, either my poor english and my doubt, but I am a newbie in this area and would like to share some comments and experiences in this issue.

Thanks in advance.

qwerthh2k
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    it sounds like a color system problem after all and u may need to convert your dvds to a different system. there's no "color" setting in nero so unless ripped the dvd bad ( i'm assuming you're coping directly from the original without any changes?) it should be a color system prob.
    With all due respect... and there is respect...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Uhh... lemme get this straight.

Your originals play IN COLOR, but your backups play in B&W?

Have you tried copying the discs with DVD Decrypter instead to see if that makes a difference?

- Gurm
    Quote Quote