VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Price is $98.76. There is a $50.00 mail in rebate on photo printers. $48.76 Voila! Fantastic deal on a CD/DVD Printer.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't see this on their website. would you pls post the link for it?

__________________________________________________ ___________

Quote Quote  
  3. It's on the rebate page: All Photo Printers $50 6/6-6/19/04

PS: it's saying they're out of stock on this item, at least in Jacksonville, FL...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    thanks for the links! now i really want that R200 printer at that low price!

Quote Quote  
  5. At that price, it would be cheaper to buy the printer instead of buying new OEM cartridges
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    my local office depot doesn't carry the R200 i went to the office depot site to try to order it online and it says "DISCONTINUED" what the hell!
    guess it isn't meant for me to buy this printer

Quote Quote  
  7. I called - they said discontinued, no more coming.

When I went to the website they said they had some but in seconds it was low stock then "Item not Available". Wow.
    Panasonic DMR-ES45VS, keep those discs a burnin'
    Quote Quote  
  8. So they're offering a rebate on a discontinued item. I wonder if that's legal....
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i tried to order it from a flordia store, they said i could only order it from my local store

what a bitch of a store, if i wanna buy it, take my damn money.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    CompUSA's website shows they sell the Epson R200 for $99.97. If it's an Epson rebate, shouldn't matter where you buy the printer as long as you have proof of purchase.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    CompUSA's website shows they sell the Epson R200 for $99.97. If it's an Epson rebate, shouldn't matter where you buy the printer as long as you have proof of purchase.
    I don't think they will honor the OFFICE DEPOT REBATE because COMPUSA policy is to call a local OFFICE DEPOT to find out if it's in stock. In order to do the price match the item has to be in stock. The local OFFICE DEPOT here doesn't stock the R200. COMPUSA will not do a price match for online prices. Anyway OFFICE DEPOT has discontinued the EPSON R200.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Wonder what will replace it? If it is being discontinued.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by NoCalME
    The problem is that it's an Office Depot rebate, not a manufacturer's one. Plus it's only valid for one week....
    Quote Quote  
  14. I got one! They had 3 left - now there's 2.

Thanks bokkasrealm for the info!!!
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by NightWing
    Wonder what will replace it? If it is being discontinued.
    Yeah, I want one - but I'm gonna sit on this just a bit. Something's up if they're discontinuing. Something they know about and we don't (yet).
    3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 105820974944
    Quote Quote  
  16. It could just be they have something newer in the works. It's a competitive market...
    Quote Quote  
  17. I paid $100 plus tax for mine and very happy with it, plus I had to go 150 miles to get it
    Well, ok I was already there when I decided to get it at best buy.

Newegg.com had this printer cheap right after I got mine, I think $88 and free shipping, just in case you wnat one for a little more money.

So far I haven't found anything wrong with mine to complian about, though I am mostly just using it for disks only.
    overloaded_ide

Spambot FOOD
    Anti-Spam
    Quote Quote  
  18. I just picked up one of these Epson R200 printers today at a local Office Depot. They received two of them this afternoon... I called this morning to see if they had any in stock, and they offered to hold one of the new arrivals for me. They were also pretty sure that they wouldn't be getting any more. $56 after the mail-in rebate!

I looked into it, and unfortunately there's no way to apply that online purchase discount code ($20 off for a $75+ online purchase). Since it is "discontinued" on the web site, they can't facilitate an online purchase with an in-store pickup. The local stores can't apply the online code to an in-person purchase, either.

Still, it might be worth a phone call to your nearest Office Depot to see if there are any left or are expecting a few to show up...
    Quote Quote  
  19. there is also a $20 Manufacturer's rebate for their Photo printers. expires 6/30.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Where did you find the $20 rebate?
    Quote Quote  
  21. Yeah, noki... I can't find that rebate. There are a couple like that for other models, not the R200. Post the link!
    Quote Quote  
  22. Got one at Office Depot today. Last one, was demo unit, guy gave me
    50% off after telling him it needed all new ink @$11 each and it was scratched, etc...

He came out with the required cut outs from the box for the rebate so
    eventually if I ever get the rebate total cost will be less than $5.00 with full 1 year warrenty.

It is nice to be lucky once in a while.

Now on on to order printable disks....
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My local store had one last one, still boxed. I tried to work the $20 coupon code angle, but no go. They wouldn't budge no matter what my approach! The guy even said that they are doing away with the coupon codes as there are so many cheater websites providing these numbers.

Not sure how much was bluff and how much was fact, but, he had his story down pretty good (And I would get rid of the coupon codes myself, if I were Office Depot) oh well.. still good deal.
    Quote Quote  
  24. [quote="dogcat"]He came out with the required cut outs from the box for the rebate so eventually if I ever get the rebate total cost will be less than $5.00 with full 1 year warrenty.
    [quote]

I'd be jealous, but after a strange series of events I got a Visioneer scanner for free, PLUS a $50 in rebates, so it's as if they paid me to take it. These kinds of things only happen once or twice in a lifetime. Also, I got a CD-RW from OfficeMax for free after rebates and a $10 coupon, so I can't complain....
    Quote Quote  
  25. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just bought this item, for some reason my local store got some more, I checked 10 minutes before the rebate expired and it said "in-stock" so i grabbed one up.
    Quote Quote