VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    just downloaded this to use with tmpgenc, when i browse to the location of file, the programme does not see it, i've renamed it to a .exe file, still no good, tia for any help to my 1st post....
    Quote Quote  
  2. It won't show up unless you alter the "files of type" option to "all execute file"

Environmental Settings > Audio Engine > MPEG Audio Layer II Encoder > External Program > Browse > Files Of Type > All Executable File. Should then show as Lame.exe.

Buddha says that, while he may show you the way, only you can truly save yourself, proving once and for all that he's a lazy, fat bastard.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    yes, tried that, but still does not see it, when i look at properties for the file, it says toolame.exe.gz, if i can get rid of the gz, it should work, but it does not show when i try to rename, stops at exe..?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    .gz files are g-zipped, like .zip files, only a different compression technique.
    try downloading again, but not the gzip compressed file
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i can only see a download with that type of file......
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    dkblade,
    most decompressors today will unzip your .gz file. once that has been done you will have your desired file.
    Quote Quote