VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anyone know where I can purchase some good quality dvd-r's, preferably Traxdata's, Ritek ( dark purple bottoms ) or verbatim, in the North East of England ( Sunderland area )....please quote where and the cost

Cheers JohnJohn
    Quote Quote  
  2. bulkpak 76p. Computer shop at the top of North Road Durham. Also PC World were selling TDKs for 99p just before Xmas.

Bill
    Quote Quote  
  3. Bulkpaq Gen 4 ( light green top / light purple bottom ) are what I'm using now...I have done some back-ups of Vice City and some DVD's and they are fine...but after reading other forums, I have found that these are fake TDK's and aren't very good...maybe I just got a good batch...I have noticed that the further I get down the spool, the longer my set top dvd player takes to recognise the disk, even sometimes refusing to recognise it at all...but put it in again and it comes straight on....so I'm a bit wary of these disks now...would rather go for riteks ( 4X if possible ) or I have heard traxdata are very good...any suggestions or comments appreciated

Cheers JohnJohn

Thanx yongkuk
    Quote Quote  
  4. Try one of the North East circuit Computer Fairs (usually most Sundays at Gateshead Stadium, Nissan Sports Centre, Stockton 6th Form, MBoro Football ground etc..etc...) as I have seen some really cheap discs there.

Check out the latest venue(s) on the organiser's (NITEX) Website http://www.nitex.co.uk. Lots of other cheap computer stuff also... Have fun!

A
    "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer"

Ken Olson
    Digital - 1977
    Quote Quote  
  5. a shop called computer world in bensham... its on coatsworth road or just buy them from www.blankdiscshop.co.uk they are about £22 & with the shipping its about £28
    Quote Quote