Hi, I’m the developer of `wooingbee inkoder`.
I’ve seen many posts about converting MP4 videos to GIFs, especially the difficulty of keeping the resulting files small. I thought the tool I’m building might be useful here.
`wooingbee inkoder` converts videos into GIFs or animated WebP files. You can choose a 5, 10, or 20 MB target, and it automatically adjusts the output settings to fit within that size.
It also supports:
- Batch conversion
- Selecting a time range and cropping
- Mosaic masking
- GIF and animated WebP input
Processing happens locally in your browser, so your media files aren’t uploaded to a server. It’s free and adds no watermark.
You can try it here:
https://wooingbee.ink/oder
Let me know if this helps! Thanks in advance.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Similar Threads
-
Need Copyright Free Video File with Hardcoded Subtitles
By Subtitles in forum SubtitleReplies: 5Last Post: 19th Feb 2026, 12:10 -
Looking for a free software title that will split a very large video file
By snafoo in forum Newbie / General discussionsReplies: 9Last Post: 25th Dec 2024, 04:20 -
Output gif shorter than input gif
By Mugunga in forum Video ConversionReplies: 1Last Post: 23rd May 2023, 13:48 -
After Effects - Target File Question
By TheRandomOne in forum Video ConversionReplies: 6Last Post: 4th Dec 2022, 20:54 -
New Guy Looking For Video File Size Reducer
By LTCSteve in forum Newbie / General discussionsReplies: 1Last Post: 27th Aug 2022, 00:40



Quote