VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello Folks,

I was trying to obtain decryption key for a Widevine video

When I tried it a couple of weeks ago, it was working fine. But, now, I keep getting error message as follows:

HTML Code:
    b'<error>\n  <code>3003</code>\n  <az_err>1250</az_err>\n  <message>tv3 sts end point denied authorization</message>\n</error>\n'
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/Users/******/get_key.py", line 124, in <module>
        licence.raise_for_status()
      File "/opt/anaconda3/envs/req/lib/python3.10/site-packages/requests/models.py", line 1021, in raise_for_status
        raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
    requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 469 Client Error: Unknown for url: https://ottapp-appgw-amp.nba.com/v1/client/get-widevine-license?ownerUid=azuki&mediaId=NBA_endeavor-0021300008-a_PACKAGE_Jitp_Reach_HD&sessionId=3955dfd8-c81e-4f0d-9165-aeff25677ac3&is_dvr=false
    I am using the CDM that I created by using Android Studio, also sending the correct headers to obtain the key(Otherwise it produces bad request error message).

As I want to emphasize, It was working fine a couple weeks ago.

I could not find any post at the forum that focuses the mentioned issue. Anyone can help me about this? I am happy to give detailed info and share the scripts.

Thank you in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Feels Good Man 2nHxWW6GkN1l916N3ayz8HQoi's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    No need for detailed info. Video URL?
    --[----->+<]>.++++++++++++.---.--------.
    [*drm mass downloader: widefrog*]~~~[*how to make your own mass downloader: guide*]
    Quote Quote