VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Okay so here is what I have been working on I have over (103) Anime TV Shows listed on my External Hard Drive I have this hard drive for only Anime and Animated Shows and Movies.

I use a few free programs and browser addons to grab the videos from the internet but then the file names are not right. So for now the listed addons and programs are listed below.

I normally use the addons "Videos Downloadhelper"
    and the programs are "Rename My TV Series", "Media Companion"

I normally use the "Rename My TV Series" since I know how to use it more. But the only issue is it dose not always find all the Anime correctly. Are there any other free programs I can use to help with the renaming of the Anime TV Shows that the program can't rename. I currently have the entire (!03) done but I download daily to build up the collection so I sometimes have random newer shows.

So I'm looking for a free program or a way to grab the information from the internet and to add the episode info myself.

I also have a program called "Bulk Rename Utility" which is not that difficult to use so is there a way to get the info from the internet if needed.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What "information from the internet" are you talking about?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I know there are some sites where you can get information like season number and episode numbers online. I used Wikipedia to get the information for a 4 episode special of "The Seven Deadly Sins - Holy War" Anime I plan to use the "Bulk Renamer" to rename all 4 episodes at once. But I will be also doing other Anime at the same time that also needs the info for TV Shows. So I was just kind of wondering if there was a way to get the information copied to a list or something I can save and edit on the computer later.

With some stuff I use "Firefox Reader View" and I copy and paste a list full of Episode Titles and stuff from the internet to my computer. And edit the list with "Notepad++" and then do a bulk rename. So I was just kind of trying to find the easiest way to get the info.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What about the episode guides at IMDb.com?
    Quote Quote