VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I see that I have a lot of old daily subtitle edits that need to be cleared out of the Subtitle Edit app data area. Can I delete the whole folder or however the app data is stored and will that rebuild when I start a new job? I don't see such house cleaning features in the
    SE menus but I'd ecpect it is in "files" header. Otherwise I need help in doing it manually to retrieve my disk space
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't use Subtitle Edit much but I have not had any issues after deleting that data.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I just wanted to know the procedure. Someplace in the program it has an auto delete after 30 days which I just recalled. So perhaps there is a setting I'm missing which would fix it.

Anyone knows that please acknowledge. In the meantime I'll load the program and look for it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I went to SE > tools and changed the delete after... from 3 months to one but the goal is to do all workfiles for all jobs completed. I have no jobs going.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Solved. See screen shot of my mail to SE:

Full disclosure... My screen for this was empty because I deleted manually but this is the way to do it.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Auto save delete in Subtitle Edit.png
Views:	11
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	80959  

Quote Quote