VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi everybody,

i need your help about this link https://streamingcommunity.boston/watch/1692 (btw EP 1 and 2 already done)
    easy to find m3u8 link and download with RE or yt-dlp also, but my speed is very slow ... about 300/500 Kb/s. so i need about 15/20 min to download each EP ! and only for 480p (it's ok for my ipad mini)

about 6 months ago, i can add --thread-count 24 on RE and my down speed was good (or also -N6 with yt-dlp), but now i have a lot of 503's error and skip segment for each error. so i can't use thread-count

do you have any suggestions for increasing the speed of down ? or maybe some of you, cause time difference, find a good time to have a good speed ... also i've tried some VPN and country but no luck, always slow down speed
    Last edited by whs912km; 28th Jun 2024 at 08:05.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Indeed they are throttling downloads..
    Quote Quote  
  3. Try a lower thread-count perhaps, you will probably not get the max speed again, but you might still be able to get a few more connections and speed things up a bit
    Quote Quote  
  4. you're right, but aready tried

RE as default use 4 thread. already with 8 only i get 503 error ... as aqzs says i think is a server-imposed limitation. I think there's nothing to be done to increase speed ...
    Quote Quote