VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have some VHS-C tapes that I'm trying to convert to DVD. I have all the software and hardware needed. I'm have experience converting regular VHS tapes.

I have a VHS-C cassette converter (bland new). The VHS-C tape goes in the converter just fine. When I try to load the converter into the VHS player it gets hung up or simply does not play the tape. I have tried a different VHS player and the same thing happens. I don't have access to a VHS-C camera.

Anybody have a fix for this or offer some advice?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What hardware?
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  3. 3inexue Cassette Adapter (from Amazon), motorized. Symphonic VCR-DVD combo. Do you need model number?
    Quote Quote  
  4. As you tried with several players the culprit is with the particualr VHS-C cassette or with the VHS-C/VHS adaptor. Check whether the battery of the motorized adapter is correctly inserted and is in healthy condition.
    Quote Quote  
  5. New batteries in adapter. I have tried different cassettes, same issue. Do you have a specific adapter to try?
    Quote Quote  
  6. JVC C-P6U works here.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Capturing Memories dellsam34's Avatar
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Lobo69 View Post
    3inexue Cassette Adapter (from Amazon), motorized. Symphonic VCR-DVD combo. Do you need model number?
    That name doesn't even register on google search, Get a JVC brand and avoid those cheap chinese crap.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Thanks for the response. I'm between buying a camera or the adapter, they both cost the same.
    Quote Quote