VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I want to burn an MKV video with Dolby TrueHD to a new blank Blu-Ray, and I learned I had to do something about the MLP codec, as discussed here.

https://forum.makemkv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27696

I downloaded this program, as I thought it would help, but every time I click on "eac3to.exe," the command prompt pops up for less than a second, and a log text file is created. All I want to do is apply this code to the MKV video so that I could burn it to disc: eac3to source.thd target.thd+ac3

Could someone please help me?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That program command line only.
    Search the software section of this site, there maybe a separate GUI available
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    I don't know what to specifically search for in the software section. There are hundreds of programs.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hardback247 View Post
    I don't know what to specifically search for in the software section. There are hundreds of programs.
    ??
    you type the name of your program in the box and hit enter
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ??
    you type the name of your program in the box and hit enter, review the search results
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    ??
    you type the name of your program in the box and hit enter, review the search results
    Oh, right. I missed the part where it said "eac3to 1.3.4 GUI Portable" on the software page.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Just use the same approach as ass2bdnxml. Open cmd.exe, cd to your output directory, drag and drop eac3to.exe, drag and drop input .thd file, write output file name ("target.thd+ac3")
    Quote Quote