VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey everyone,

I'm looking for software that will allow me to create a video on YouTube with a single static image as the background and a long MP3 file as the audio track. The issue I'm facing is finding a program that can handle an MP3 file that lasts almost 3 hours. Most of the software I've encountered has limitations on the length of audio files. Do you know of any software that would meet my requirements? I'd love to hear your suggestions and experiences on this matter.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Use ffmpeg - there is plenty examples for this kind of functionality - YT may have problem and refuse to accept such video where there is single image only at the beginning but you can try anyway - personally i would loop image but set very low framerate like 1/25 or 1/50 - but YT will recompress video anyway.

Btw x264 has special feature to support such video - if ffmpeg is used with libx264 you may use libx264 option 'keyint=infinite'

I use something like bellow script but it is maybe too complex from your perspective so you can simplify it as you wish - it is based on asumption that YT will recompress your source to own rules so script prefer speed over bitrate, video quality is controlled by vq value:

Code:
    @setlocal
    @set FF=C:\FF
    @set PATH=%FF%;%PATH%

@set fimage=%~1
    @set faudio=%~2

@set vq=16

@set vproc="fps=fps=24/1,scale='if(gt(a,16/9),1878,-16)':'if(gt(a,16/9),-16,1056)':sws_flags=spline+accurate_rnd+full_chroma_int+full_chroma_inp:out_color_matrix=bt709,pad=1920:1080:(ow-iw)/2:(oh-ih)/2:color=gray,format=pix_fmts=yuv420p"

@SET x264opts="crf=%vq%:level=4.1:qpmin=8:cabac=1:keyint=infinite:no-deblock=1:no-mbtree=1:me=dia:rc-lookahead=5:ref=3:subme=0:no-weightb=1:weightp=0:trellis=0:no-scenecut=1:no_psnr=1:no_ssim=1:fullrange=on:overscan=show:colorprim=bt709:transfer=bt709:colormatrix=bt709"

@ffmpeg.exe -hide_banner -v 32 -stats -y -color_range 2 -loop 1 -r 1 -i "%fimage%" -i "%faudio%" -vf %vproc% -c:v libx264 -preset faster -tune stillimage -profile:v high -level:v 4.1 -x264opts %x264opts% -x264-params %x264opts% -color_range 2 -c:a copy -sn -dn -shortest -movflags faststart -f mp4 "%~n2_%~n1.mp4"

@endlocal
    @pause
    Last edited by pandy; 12th Mar 2024 at 04:37.
    Quote Quote