VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I am using MPC-HC + Lav Splitter for watching anime shows. As there are many subtitle tracks with different name in many of the show, i want to set LAV Splitter to use some sort of order to select subtitle track according to my preferences. I have tried using default and advanced subtitle selection mode on LAV Splitter but unable to find any solution to make a order according to my preferences.

I am attaching few images of the subtitle tracks to make my query clear, I apologies if it's still not clear as english is not my main language and I have trouble properly explaining.

[Attachment 76244 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 76245 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 76246 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 76247 - Click to enlarge]
    [Attachment 76248 - Click to enlarge]

I've used default sub selection with: enm ozr eng en , and was able to make it work on few of the titles but it did not worked on few of them(image no. 1 and 3 for eg)

I also found link on this forum for advance sub selection: jpn:eng@Full;jpn:eng;jpnff , I used this and it did worked on image 1 and 3 but then it did not worked on image 2 for example.

Is there any way to code the LAV Spliter to make sure all of the proper subtitle tracks gets auto selected?

I watch in Jpn audio most of the time (As I primarly use player to watch anime) and prefer only eng subtitle but many of the times there are multiple tracks like sign and songs, multiple fansubs tracks for same episode. I prefer Full english, enm (with honorfics track) and OZR track for eg from the images I have shared. Please guide me so that I can make the track of my preference gets auto selected whenever I start the video.

Many thanks in advance and sorry for long post
    Quote Quote  
  2. UPDATE: I was able to get my preferences working using advance option in LAV Spiltter.
    I used : enm,*:*@Full,*:*@English,eng
    Last edited by Crax; 26th Jan 2024 at 08:15.
    Quote Quote