VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello! I have a video in 23,976 fps with two audio tracks that I would like to mux into a 25 fps video. I have the tracks already extracted and in their own respective folders by language, and I would like to convert them to 25 fps with pitch correction so I can mux them into the 25 fps video. But I have trouble with doing this conversion in batch, is there any way that we can do this? I found this post (https://www.reddit.com/r/mkvtoolnix/comments/rghicr/25_23976_or_24/) which has a similar script but not the same, and I am not sure how to tweak it to sui what I need. Any ideas?

The script is:

:reverse_PAL_speedup_all_mkv
    :freeware
    :batch convert (reverse PAL speedup) all .mkv files in the current directory

@ echo off

rograms required:
    set mkvextract="D:\edition_video\mkvtoolnix\mkvextract.exe"
    set mkvmerge="D:\edition_video\mkvtoolnix\mkvmerge.exe"
    set eac3to="D:\edition_video\eac3to\eac3to.exe"

ptions to be changed depending on the tracks in the mkv file:
    set t1op=--forced-track 0:no -d 0 -A -S -T --no-global-tags --no-chapters --default-duration 0:24000/1001fps
    set t2op=--forced-track 0:no -a 0 -D -S -T --no-global-tags --no-chapters --language 0:eng
    set t3op=--forced-track 0:no -a 0 -D -S -T --no-global-tags --no-chapters --language 0:fre
    rem set t4op=--forced-track 0:no -s 0 -D -A -T --no-global-tags --no-chapters --language 0:fre
    rem set t5op=--forced-track 0:no -s 0 -D -A -T --no-global-tags --no-chapters --language 0:eng --default-track 0:no
    rem set tord=--track-order 0:0,1:0,2:0,3:0,4:0,5:0
    set tord=--track-order 0:0,1:0,2:0,3:0

:target audio bitrates (no auto detection yet):
    set t2kbit=192
    set t3kbit=192

:a=%%~na is the base name of %%a without ".mkv" entention

rem mkvextract input.mkv tracks 1:video.h264 2utput-two-vobsub-tracks.idx 3utput-two-vobsub-tracks.idx

for %%a in (*.mkv) do (
    rem %mkvextract% "%%a" tracks 0:"%%~na.Track1.h264" 1:"%%~na.Track2.ac3" 2:"%%~na.Track3.ac3" 3:"%%~na.Track4.srt" 4:"%%~na.Track5.srt"

%mkvextract% "%%a" tracks 0:"%%~na.Track1.h264" 1:"%%~na.Track2.ac3" 2:"%%~na.Track3.ac3"

%eac3to% "%%~na.Track2.ac3" "%%~na.Track2.24p.ac3" -slowdown -libav -log="%%~na.Track2.eac3to.log" -%t2kbit%
    %eac3to% "%%~na.Track3.ac3" "%%~na.Track3.24p.ac3" -slowdown -libav -log="%%~na.Track3.eac3to.log" -%t3kbit%
    del /f /q "%%~na.Track2.eac3to.log"
    del /f /q "%%~na.Track3.eac3to.log"
    del /f /q "%%~na.Track2.ac3"
    del /f /q "%%~na.Track3.ac3"

rem %mkvmerge% -o "%%~na.24p.mkv" %t1op% "%%~na.Track1.h264" %t2op% "%%~na.Track2.24p.ac3" %t3op% "%%~na.Track3.24p.ac3" %t4op% "%%~na.Track4.srt" %t5op% "%%~na.Track5.srt" %tord%

%mkvmerge% -o "%%~na.24p.mkv" %t1op% "%%~na.Track1.h264" %t2op% "%%~na.Track2.24p.ac3" %t3op% "%%~na.Track3.24p.ac3" %tord%

del /f /q "%%~na.Track2.24p.ac3"
    del /f /q "%%~na.Track3.24p.ac3"
    del /f /q "%%~na.Track1.h264"
    rem del /f /q "%%~na.Track4.srt"
    rem del /f /q "%%~na.Track5.srt"

)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by darkmaster006 View Post
    Hello! I have a video in 23,976 fps with two audio tracks that I would like to mux into a 25 fps video. I have the tracks already extracted and in their own respective folders by language, and I would like to convert them to 25 fps with pitch correction so I can mux them into the 25 fps video. But I have trouble with doing this conversion in batch, is there any way that we can do this?
    Why do you need a batch for two audio tracks?
    First adjust audio track 1 and then audio track 2 (without extracting them).
    Then mux the two new audio tracks with the 25 fps video track.
    You can do all this easily with clever FFmpeg-GUI.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by ProWo View Post
    Originally Posted by darkmaster006 View Post
    Hello! I have a video in 23,976 fps with two audio tracks that I would like to mux into a 25 fps video. I have the tracks already extracted and in their own respective folders by language, and I would like to convert them to 25 fps with pitch correction so I can mux them into the 25 fps video. But I have trouble with doing this conversion in batch, is there any way that we can do this?
    Why do you need a batch for two audio tracks?
    First adjust audio track 1 and then audio track 2 (without extracting them).
    Then mux the two new audio tracks with the 25 fps video track.
    You can do all this easily with clever FFmpeg-GUI.
    Sorry, I didn't write it correctly. I meant two sets of audio tracks, each for a different language; in total, they are 50 each, so 100 audio tracks.
    Quote Quote