VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. In Subtitle Edit 3.4.11 there a way to increase the text size that appears in the text editor window? I'm not talking about the size that the subtitles themselves will eventually be. I just need to be able to see what I'm typing more easily, and the text is so small I have to strain to read it.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Font sizes in interface: Options -> Settings -> Appearance

Spell check window: Spell check -> Spell check... , right-click in spell check window and select
    "Use larger font for this window"
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by whitelighter View Post
    In Subtitle Edit 3.4.11 there a way to increase the text size that appears in the text editor window? I'm not talking about the size that the subtitles themselves will eventually be. I just need to be able to see what I'm typing more easily, and the text is so small I have to strain to read it.
    This version 3.4.11 is too old. Latest version 3.6.13 has many new useful features.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Ok thanks, that worked once I upgraded.
    Last edited by whitelighter; 9th Jul 2023 at 12:41.
    Quote Quote  
  5. But with 3.6.13 I can't figure out how to set the .ass styles. In 3.4.11 there was a screen where I could position the subtitle at a custom height on the screen, as well as change the font, font size, and and outlines to the test and so forth.

**Never mind, I figured it out.
    Last edited by whitelighter; 28th Jul 2023 at 18:14.
    Quote Quote