VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, I have problems of merging audio stream into the avc1 encoded mp4 (The mp4 contains Video only, converted from ts by ffmpeg automatically, the process is done by a browser script, the original ts files are encrypted ), I tried many tools to merge the VideoOnly.mp4 and AudioOnly.mp4, but all failed at the first step, I can't import the mp4(video only) as it's avc1 encoded, so I can't go any further, then I tried to extract the video stream from the mp4 with Yamb, and failed again, it says "Access violation at address 0045AA7C in module Yamb.exe . Read of address 00000004", now I'm confused and don't know what to do, please I would be really appreciate if anyone could help with this issue, thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try mkvtoolnix.
    Start the app, drag and drop both mp4's in the upper field, click start multiplex.
    This muxes the 2 streams to a new mkv file.
    If you need mp4, then try My mp4box gui.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Crawler View Post
    Hi, I have problems of merging audio stream into the avc1 encoded mp4 (The mp4 contains Video only, converted from ts by ffmpeg automatically, the process is done by a browser script, the original ts files are encrypted ), I tried many tools to merge the VideoOnly.mp4 and AudioOnly.mp4, but all failed at the first step, I can't import the mp4(video only) as it's avc1 encoded, so I can't go any further, then I tried to extract the video stream from the mp4 with Yamb, and failed again, it says "Access violation at address 0045AA7C in module Yamb.exe . Read of address 00000004", now I'm confused and don't know what to do, please I would be really appreciate if anyone could help with this issue, thanks in advance!
    see this youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdfE9WiIQqo
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Crawler View Post
    Hi, I have problems of merging audio stream into the avc1 encoded mp4 (The mp4 contains Video only, converted from ts by ffmpeg automatically, the process is done by a browser script, the original ts files are encrypted ), I tried many tools to merge the VideoOnly.mp4 and AudioOnly.mp4, but all failed at the first step, I can't import the mp4(video only) as it's avc1 encoded, so I can't go any further, then I tried to extract the video stream from the mp4 with Yamb, and failed again, it says "Access violation at address 0045AA7C in module Yamb.exe . Read of address 00000004", now I'm confused and don't know what to do, please I would be really appreciate if anyone could help with this issue, thanks in advance!
    You need to decrypt all the parts - both video and audio - before you do any merging or converting
    Quote Quote