VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, Im hoping this shoul be an easy open and shut thread .
    I have a made a video file m2v and 5 audio tracks for this video, and I would like to author it into DVD, the combined file size is 6.2GB I need it into 2xDVD5s and also containing all of the audios( I usually use Womble Mpeg Wizard DVD and this only allows me to add one audio track).
    Any tips would be awsome thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. you'll need a pro type authoring program like dvdlab pro. it allows up to 8 audio tracks. i'd probably make it into a dvd9 in dvdlab and then use dvdshrink to re-author it into 2 dvd5s.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You can use free Muxman to combine all audio streams and your m2v file, export. Than DVDShrink or other software to split into two DVD.
    If you want menu to go with it, than you need some good authoring software and process the DVD after the split.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had no idea DVDshrink could do that!!!

Hoever any names of software that could do it including menus??
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    DVDFab (Commercial version) or DVD Remake Pro
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Hoever any names of software that could do it including menus??
    Do what? Split it after authoring, keeping the menus? VobBlanker (free):

http://jsoto.posunplugged.com/guides/VobBlanker/splitdvd9/index.php
    Quote Quote  
  7. You can use MuxMan with GfD, but as GfD supports only 3 audio streams directly, you need to tweak the control file a little bit (just post a note if you are interested). Concerning the menus, there is nearly no limitation. But menus on a 'split' DVD are not that helpful. If you select audio stream #3 on the first DVD from the menu, the player will not 'remember' it and start with the default audio stream, if you insert the second part DVD...
    Quote Quote