VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, everyone!

I need some help in creating chapters with DVD-lab on a DVD him trying to re-author for the purpose of adding subtitles. I've done this dozens of times with this same program and always worked, but this time and for some reason, i'm not accomplishing it (i'm used to follow tutorials, so my understanding of the "mechanics" is basically... zero).

Normally, when creating chapter points, i add them manually. I pick a format (without putting much thought into it, i confess), write them down, click proceed and DVD-lab creates all those little green icons. All seems well. I click compile, no warnings, no alerts, nothing. Again, everything seems on the right track.

The problem is that the resulting IFO file only has one chapter point created, the one DVD-lab creates automatically at begining of the movie and i can't understand or figure out why. I suspect it has something to do with frame indexing since i poked around with the options.

So my question to you guys is why does this happen and what do i need to do to correct it?

Thank you for the help!
    Quote Quote