VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How do you fix this problem? Error message says I have wrong filters installed but it doesn't tell me which are the right ones? I installed DirectShow Filter Manager and now I'm really confused there are a ton, I'm afraid of breaking something else. Without this I can't create complex menus which is why I made the donation inthe first place. The tutorial movies are really cool. The only thing I would ask for is beaing able to create a scene selection menu as a second menu.
    Quote Quote  
  2. When are you getting this error?
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    When I click on the asset icon after placing it in the vts panel just like they do in the #3 tutorial movie. It says if I can't play in WMP then I can't see the movie in the titlescreen
    panel. which they are right I can't play the avi in WMP but I can play it in Windows Media Classic , Ive never had much luck with WMP and if I do get something to play the sound and the video don't seem to align. If I could get that fixed svcd2dvd will probably work also.
    Seem to be between a rock and a hard place?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Do you have MPC?
    Dwight

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
    - Herm Albright

www.martialconcepts.com
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes I meant MPC although when I play the movie the sound is slightly ahead of the video
    Media Player Classic right?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just googled DIrectShow filters for WMP, should I try to download and install if I find the right thing?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    For directshow filters i would just install ffdshow (from the tools section of this site). Install those and report back.
    SVCD2DVD v2.5, AVI/MPEG/HDTV/AviSynth/h264->DVD, PAL->NTSC conversion.
    VOB2MPG PRO, Extract mpegs from your DVDs - with you in control!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I got it fixed. Here is what I did in case anyone else has the problem.
    I downloaded the K-lite codec package. The thing that was good about this was it checked all the codecs I had already and if there was a conflict it asked if you wanted to uninstall the one I had. Then it check the registry for any broken codecs, of which I had a bunch, but when it was done all worked well.
    Quote Quote