I'm having a problem with this camera. I can't use it as a webcam on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN Messenger. The camera itself is not listed under the "Cameras and Imaging Devices", although it is listed under Device Manager's "Imaging Devices". I am, however, able to at least set it up in Windows Movie Maker, though when I try to start a capture I get the error message "This device is currently being used. Please close all other applications using this device and try again." The only problem is, the camera is NOT being used by any other program. Unless the USB capability is keeping me from using the camera... in any case, I'm PO'd because the manual says the camera can be used as a webcam, but fails to instruct you how to do it properly. I tried restarting the computer (like, 9 times), and removing drivers, reinstalling them step-by-step, just to be safe, and nothing. I use USB, by the way, and I have a firewire port, but I'm looking for other alternatives without having to go and buy a cable, when it might not solve my problem...

Can anyone help??

(--
JVC GR-D73;
Windows XP Home Edition, SP2;
Windows Movie Maker v2.1.4026.0
1GB Ram, 80GB Hard Disk;
NVIDIA GeForce 6200SE TurboCache;
--)