I have a Philips DVD Recorder 3390. It goes into 4 input rf modulator then into the satellite box. I've noticed sometimes that there is a slight waver in the back ground of the picture that I am recording to dvd on some things. I recently hooked up a monster cable from the video CVBS (yellow) on the recorder to the video input of rf modulator. I have the red and blue portions on the recorder blue PB video output and the red one on the R Audio out put on the recorder. I kept the original white input cable on the L audio (as monster cables do not have a white, and when i unplugged that one some of the sound went out). These hook all into the rf modulator outputs except the blue input as there is no output on the rf modulator for them. These are all located in the OUTPUT section

Now, I still have the original cables that came with the recorder on the INPUT section of the dvd recorder and they go into the rf modulators' OUTPUT section. Now, if I get another set of monster cables in lieu of these orignal ones, would that eliminate or decrease the waver that i get on the picture playback sometimes when I record?