VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, It seems after i burned 'The Longest Yard' onto a Dvd-R and played it on my DVD player the words are faster than the actual movie.. any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    HOW did you make the dvd? is it a dvd to dvdr backup? what tools did you use?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Check your PM please Baldrick
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    BalDrick? Please answer...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    He will answer when he's ready ....
    1. not everyone is at their pc 24/7 ...
    2. as Baldrick is the owner of this site he has a lot more to worry about than just answering your post
    3. its not advisable to demand a response from any member ... especially the site owner ... he might take exception and kick your ass out of here
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just wondering cause he asked me some questions and i answered k? Thnx~
    Quote Quote  
  7. Why dont you Help us, to Help you,And give some more info to the Problem you are having.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    MY Problem is that the dvd is playing (The Longest Yard) and when it gets into the movie it plays fine but then the actions of the movie go faster than the words. the catch up so the words are all messed up. When i stop the player and replay it it starts fine then once again starts doing it again. i stop it every 4 mins or so.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Evan7
    MY Problem is that the dvd is playing (The Longest Yard) and when it gets into the movie it plays fine but then the actions of the movie go faster than the words. the catch up so the words are all messed up. When i stop the player and replay it it starts fine then once again starts doing it again. i stop it every 4 mins or so.
    You're not being specific enough. Baldrick asked you some questions and you haven't posted your answers in this thread.

How did you backup the movie? What software did you use? Without those questions answered and posted in here no one will want to help you. It's hard to help someone out without getting more information on what process you used in backing up the movie.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    But Some of the information u are asking for may be against the rules on this forums... >= \
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Budz Check ur PM~ please
    Quote Quote