VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i formatted my computer and decided to install the new nero 5.5.24 software it seems to work fine till i try to watch it in my pioneer dv37 player. all i get is a blue screen.i have searched for tracks using the random button with no luck. all my earlier disks recorded with nero 5 work fine. if i use computer software and load the dat file from the recorded cd it plays fine. i have tried 5.5.24, 5.5,5.0 all with no luck. the coasters are adding up.
    at first i thought it might be the menu selection so i turned that off, even though the backround picture comes up fine on the dvd player. i figure i am missing something but just don't know what.
    windows me
    800mhz intel cpu
    324 megs ram
    plextor 12x eide recorder
    asus cusl2 motherboard

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: robot1 on 2001-07-01 14:17:23 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  2. Insert the VCD and don't just press PLAY.
    Let the DVD find out that there is a VCD inside. If the player shows up VCD then click "1" or the "skip forward" button.

It looks like a bug that came in with NERO 5.5.24 and even uninstalling NERO (and even deleting all ahead registry keys) and installing a downlevel version won't help.

Same problem over here
    Quote Quote