VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I was wondering if these are very good when it comes to compatability with standalone DVD players. I know that they are not as good as TY DVD-R but if I was burning DVD's that were only 3.5Gb would gthe quality be fine, cause I know that the quality comes when you start burning at the end of the DVD-R but if I never have to go that far will these be good enough when it comes to quality??
    See the thing is the TY Printable have a crappy surface for printing and it really bothers me, why would I buy good quality burning face but bad quality printing face..?
    Thanks/.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I've never had any problems with Riteks (playback or burning) ... but then again, I've never had any problems with Princos either ...

... maybe I'm just lucky

You're right though - most crappy media I've seen is very, very "ordinary" at the outer edges. This doesn't really affect quality as such though - it contributes to skips and playback problems, but doesn't alter the actual picture quality in any way.
    If in doubt, Google it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Been using them and their red non printable version for a while now with no isses even burning full disks.
    Not bothered by small problems...
    Spend a night alone with a mosquito
    Quote Quote