VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. For me I would love to own the rights to B5 and LORD of the Rings.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I would love to own the rights to the Simpsons for TV. For movies, I would choose the upcoming Superman Series.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I wish I could own Star Trek. And do it right! Enterprise sucked big time!

Kevin
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  4. The teenagers on this board may never have heard of them, but Fraggle Rock. Loved that show as a kid. Especially the doozers and the trash heap.

Dance your cares away.... worries for another day.
    "A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correct."
    - Frank Herbert, Dune
    Quote Quote  
  5. Solarjetman--The teenagers on this board may never have heard of them, but Fraggle Rock. Loved that show as a kid. Especially the doozers and the trash heap.

Dance your cares away.... worries for another day.
    I have a very rare UK DVD of the Fraggle Rocks. The stories are the same, but the old man lives in a light house in the UK one. In the USA one he lives down town and has a work shop.

Both men are played by too different people.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Brain says: Office Space. Why? One of the top sellers now and will be again in HD format.

Heart says: High Road to China. Why? I really want that film & music score to be made into a DVD.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I liked FRAGGLE ROCK. I think it was on our CBC station. In the metro DETROIT area we can receive the broadcast from WINDSOR, CANADA which is just next door.

Kevin
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by spiderman2k1
    I have a very rare UK DVD of the Fraggle Rocks. The stories are the same, but the old man lives in a light house in the UK one. In the USA one he lives down town and has a work shop.

Both men are played by too different people.
    That's cool, I did not know that. I have the two DVD releases in the US that are currently available.
    "A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correct."
    - Frank Herbert, Dune
    Quote Quote  
  9. M.A.S.H or Wheel of Fortune
    tgpo famous MAC commercial, You be the judge?
    Originally Posted by jagabo
    I use the FixEverythingThat'sWrongWithThisVideo() filter. Works perfectly every time.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Star Wars
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Sesame Street. And I would release season dvd sets, from 1969 to 1988 or so (or when Elmo came and the whole thing became a politically-correct mess).
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    American Idol (Pop Idol in England). Not because I like the show, but it's a cash cow that just keeps on raking in the bucks for a couple of years now, and it shows no sign of stopping.

And like someone else mentioned, The Simpsons. Will be a moneymaker forever.
    Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny
    Quote Quote