VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. how do i make it so when i double click an .ISO file, dvd decryptor launches and automatically loads the .ISO into WRITE MODE.

ever since i got a new comp, it doesnt do that, but it does that on my laptop.

right now, when i double click an .ISO, dvd decryptor launches with an empty source, so i have to drag the .ISO into dvd decryptor manually.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    First associate ISO files to open with Decrypter then Open Decrypter - click on Tools - Settings. Click the Events tab. Under the heading "On Start Up" - Set program mode - scroll the box to "ISO Write" and click on it. Click ok. Done
    Quote Quote  
  3. still not working, when i double click an ISO, dvd decryptor pops up on WRITE mode, but i still have to drag the ISO into it.

one more thing i noticed, when i right click on an ISO, it doesnt say "Burn with dvd decryptor"

that option appears on my other pc, but not this one.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by deh707
    still not working, when i double click an ISO, dvd decryptor pops up on WRITE mode, but i still have to drag the ISO into it.

one more thing i noticed, when i right click on an ISO, it doesnt say "Burn with dvd decryptor"

that option appears on my other pc, but not this one.
    hmmmm - don't know why yours won't - mine does. Do you have the latest version? 3.5.4.0?
    Quote Quote  
  5. i got it figured out.

i uninstalled copytodvd and dvddecrypter.

then i opened any folder, went to tools, folder options, file types, deleted ".ISO".

restarted.

installed copytodvd.

open any folder, tools, folder options, file types, delete ".ISO".

restart

install dvd decrypter.

done.
    Quote Quote