VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello friends, I have a video from some site. It's wingfox or yihuu
    I already found other threads with the same question. But they could not find the m3u8 file and links to keys and tokens.
    The video is protected, but I found a way to download and found the keys.
    I don't understand how to use the key to decrypt the video.
    Other guides and posts on the forum didn't help me.

In the developer settings, I found a link to m3u8
    Code:
    https://hls.videocc.net/9215d65496/b/9215d654966459365cc2efe4bdf0d63b_1.m3u8?pid=1691771572434X1547705&device=desktop
    Yt-dlp doesn't download from the link, but if you open the link in the browser, the m3u8 file is downloaded.
    There are many links in the m3u8 file. With this code I can download them separately
    Code:
    yt-dlp 'video_link'
    Using my own script, I automatically downloaded all 122 files. But the files are not opened, so I need to decrypt them.
    I found these links to the keys. This link downloads a file with the same name as the m3u8 file. But with .key the extension
    Code:
    https://hls.videocc.net/playsafe/v1104/9215d65496/b/9215d654966459365cc2efe4bdf0d63b_1.key?token=314bcb28-e810-4565-be46-bab46b580460-s5700
    The link stops working over time. I saved the files and uploaded to the cloud. These files are downloaded by clicking on this link
    https://mega.nz/folder/GyZBnYyA#GbBTDxD7PjJ5u1uGGhMN4w

And this link leads to the site and there is some kind of key or token. Sorry, I don't understand these things in detail.
    Code:
    https://www.wingfox.com/polyv/polyv_get_token.php?video_id=159282
    What program can decrypt this, please help me. I'm not an engineer, just an amateur. Thanks to everyone
    Last edited by Paulo02; 11th Aug 2023 at 12:36.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Step 1. Install tampermonkey
    Step 2. Install eme logger on tampermonkey
    Step 3. Install the stream detector
    Step 4. Go to the desire video and right click on inspect
    Step 5. Go to console and filter init data and you will get a pssh string
    Step 6. Go to keysdb.net and under pssh paste it
    Step 7. Go back to the inspect tool and under network filter on express, if nothing comes, refresh the page while staying on the network tab and you should get, click the first one and copy the http url
    Step 8. Go to keysdb.net tab and under licence url paste the url you just copied
    Step 9. Go back to the network tab and under the license url there is header, copy that and put it in keysdb after Headers: User-Agent: and then press send and if you done everything correctly you will get the kid:key to decrypt the video
    Step 10. Go to the stream detector and refresh the video til you get mpd, right click on it and copy the url..
    Step 11. Now you can use the mpd url and the key from keydb to download and decrypt the file..
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ridibunda
    tad108
    Hey, thank you guys! But I can't find pssh with eme logger
    [Attachment 73446 - Click to enlarge]

Eme logger is installed

Secondly, tad108 keysdb.net the site requires a discord account, but my number is not added to the discord
    The problem is on the discord server, they don't add my number.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Paulo02 View Post
    ridibunda
    tad108
    Hey, thank you guys! But I can't find pssh with eme logger
    [Attachment 73446 - Click to enlarge]

Eme logger is installed

Secondly, tad108 keysdb.net the site requires a discord account, but my number is not added to the discord
    The problem is on the discord server, they don't add my number.
    You can use this one without Discord account:

http://172.106.17.134:8080/

I haven't tried it, but those two have been floating around here for a while
    Quote Quote  
  5. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sk8ordi3 View Post
    that first says L1?
    Quote Quote  
  6. interesting that everyone gets stuck on this
    (imagine how long a remote L1 cdm would work?)
    Quote Quote  
  7. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sk8ordi3 View Post
    interesting that everyone gets stuck on this
    (imagine how long a remote L1 cdm would work?)
    well, spamming an L1 is never a good thing so I guess it would be dead within 24h. I was just curious
    I have an L1 that has been burned a long time ago, but still works on the one license server that I would actually need it for, so I'm good for now
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Karoolus
    sk8ordi3
    Thank you guys!
    But what about pssh?
    Tampermonkey and eme logger script are installed
    But there's no mediasessionkey
    [Attachment 73448 - Click to enlarge]

I found another instruction and the script works there
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/405706-Please-help-me-with-video-downloading/page2#post2675210
    Here is a screenshot from that video
    [Attachment 73449 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  9. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Paulo02 View Post
    Karoolus
    sk8ordi3
    Thank you guys!
    But what about pssh?
    Tampermonkey and eme logger script are installed
    But there's no mediasessionkey
    [Attachment 73448 - Click to enlarge]

I found another instruction and the script works there
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/405706-Please-help-me-with-video-downloading/page2#post2675210
    Here is a screenshot from that video
    [Attachment 73449 - Click to enlarge]
    What's the video URL ?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What's the video URL ?
    I'm sorry, I made a mistake and gave the wrong link to the video
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/405706-Please-help-me-with-video-downloading/page2#post2675210 - this is wrong link

I saved the video on my pc. But it's not important. The important thing is that the eme logger can't find init data by this steps
    Step 1. Install tampermonkey
    Step 7. Go back to the inspect tool and under network filter on express, if nothing comes, refresh the page while staying on the network tab and you should get, click the first one and copy the http url
    Step 8. Go to keysdb.net tab and under licence url paste the url you just copied
    Step 9. Go back to the network tab and under the license url there is header, copy that and put it in keysdb after Headers: User-Agent: and then press send and if you done everything correctly you will get the kid:key to decrypt the video
    Step 10. Go to the stream detector and refresh the video til you get mpd, right click on it and copy the url..
    Step 11. Now you can use the mpd url and the key from keydb to download and decrypt the file..
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by tad108 View Post

For Step 9, I just right clicked the license URL and clicked on 'Copy as Curl' and then directly pasted this copied content in Header field of keysdb.net.

Is that enough ?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    For Step 9, I just right clicked the license URL and clicked on 'Copy as Curl' and then directly pasted this copied content in Header field of keysdb.net.

Is that enough ?
    -sometimes we dont need headers, just license url
    -sometimes not all headers needed, just custom-data, x-custom-data, etc
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by jckzz View Post
    Originally Posted by Madison View Post

Is that enough ?
    Okay but if we do need Headers, is my Step 9 correct ?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Search, Learn, Download! Karoolus's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jckzz View Post

Is that enough ?
    Okay but if we do need Headers, is my Step 9 correct ?
    probably not, as it will have more than just the headers. It will also show a payload (if there is one) as well as url and protocol.
    You need to only copy the headers
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    probably not, as it will have more than just the headers. It will also show a payload (if there is one) as well as url and protocol.You need to only copy the headers
    Thanks.

This is what I get from curl converter.

headers = {
    'User-Agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/119.0',
    'Accept': '*/*',
    'Accept-Language': 'en-US,en;q=0.5',
    # 'Accept-Encoding': 'gzip, deflate, br',
    'DNT': '1',
    'Connection': 'keep-alive',
    # 'Cookie': 'connect.sid=s%3AC7QJoB09cMKj7dtDzAXw7-bhe-u-v4j0.l7vvxUku62hvZYC0L78tuZypXjgG3a3n2lj4aI3KBS8',
    'Sec-Fetch-Dest': 'empty',
    'Sec-Fetch-Mode': 'cors',
    'Sec-Fetch-Site': 'same-origin',
    'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',
    }

Can I just paste this bolded bit directly into the Header field of keysdb.net ?
    Last edited by Madison; 20th Nov 2023 at 23:53.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Originally Posted by Karoolus View Post
    probably not, as it will have more than just the headers. It will also show a payload (if there is one) as well as url and protocol.You need to only copy the headers
    Thanks.

This is what I get from curl converter.

headers = {
    'User-Agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/119.0',
    'Accept': '*/*',
    'Accept-Language': 'en-US,en;q=0.5',
    # 'Accept-Encoding': 'gzip, deflate, br',
    'Origin': 'https://global.cavea.plus',
    'DNT': '1',
    'Connection': 'keep-alive',
    'Referer': 'https://global.cavea.plus/en/watch/the-pool',
    # 'Cookie': 'connect.sid=s%3AC7QJoB09cMKj7dtDzAXw7-bhe-u-v4j0.l7vvxUku62hvZYC0L78tuZypXjgG3a3n2lj4aI3KBS8',
    'Sec-Fetch-Dest': 'empty',
    'Sec-Fetch-Mode': 'cors',
    'Sec-Fetch-Site': 'same-origin',
    'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded',
    }

Can I just paste this bolded bit directly into the Header field of keysdb.net ?

you just need this in your headers

Code:
    Cookie: connect.sid=s%3AC7QJoB09cMKj7dtDzAXw7-bhe-u-v4j0.l7vvxUku62hvZYC0L78tuZypXjgG3a3n2lj4aI3KBS8
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by jckzz View Post

Code:
    Cookie: connect.sid=s%3AC7QJoB09cMKj7dtDzAXw7-bhe-u-v4j0.l7vvxUku62hvZYC0L78tuZypXjgG3a3n2lj4aI3KBS8

Tried this. But I get this message -

{"code":400,"error":true,"message":"Failed to get license: 401 Unauthorized"}
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Originally Posted by jckzz View Post

Code:

Tried this. But I get this message -

{"code":400,"error":true,"message":"Failed to get license: 401 Unauthorized"}
    get the fresh one
    maybe those cookie already expired
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by tad108 View Post
    Is there any instruction video for keysdb.net?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by farafero21 View Post
    Originally Posted by tad108 View Post
    Its easy to use , and You don't always need tamper monkey or stream detector for the MPD or Lic URL. If you already got the PSSH and lic url Just copy and paste [KEYDSB or CDRM-PROJECT]. But keep in mind that this method does not always work.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by juan View Post
    Originally Posted by farafero21 View Post
    Originally Posted by tad108 View Post
    Its easy to use , and You don't always need tamper monkey or stream detector for the MPD or Lic URL. If you already got the PSSH and lic url Just copy and paste [KEYDSB or CDRM-PROJECT]. But keep in mind that this method does not always work.
    So in network tab , just search it MPD or license ? what app/script did use juan to download the video after getting the key ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @imvin
    yeah, MPD , lic[ense] , wide[vine] , cenc .
    Im using N_m3u8DL-RE .
    format > N_m3u8DL-RE -M format=mp4 --key {} "{mdp url}" --save-name [nameyourvideo]
    Quote Quote