Hello,
Can anyone recommend a reliable VCR repair service? I have the following VCR's that need repair.
SR-V101US
HR-DVS3U
Thank you,
Chris
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
-
-
I service both of those models relatively frequently. the DVS3U's mainly have pretty bad DV drives, but if you really want that part serviced, I can do that as well, though most use them for their VHS side. PM me if interested.
-
Hi there,
I responded yesterday, but I guess you didn't receive it???
Please send details on where to ship the VCR's, the turnaround time, and your fees, guarantee, etc.
I purchased these two units from Lord Smurf at Digital Faqs. I dont need the MiniDV to function (I believe LS disabled it). I only use them for VHS transfers.
Thank you,
Chris
Similar Threads
-
Fire Stick Repair - TV Repair
By NY_RRVid in forum Newbie / General discussionsReplies: 0Last Post: 28th Sep 2025, 18:30 -
Choosing a VCR model based on ease of repair & documentation
By ge0dude in forum Capturing and VCRReplies: 0Last Post: 30th May 2025, 05:21 -
VCR Repair Parts Availability
By Subtitles in forum Capturing and VCRReplies: 10Last Post: 25th Jan 2024, 17:47 -
REPAIR: Toshiba SV-771 SVHS VCR: Picture Search: Tension Lost Momentarily
By MrCreosote in forum RestorationReplies: 2Last Post: 28th Oct 2023, 23:17 -
JVC VCR Repair Service 7000 & 9000 Series & Professional Line
By Deter in forum RestorationReplies: 9Last Post: 24th Apr 2023, 06:21


Quote