VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. U have to set the .mcf correct regarding fps (example if fps = 23.976 u have to set ntsc film) But what happens if u set it to something else ?

I had a lot of troubles in converting, sorted them out and all works fine, but this is a burning q > the conversion i made was ntsc film cause the tutorial said so, but i live in Pal region, so just wanted to know what happens, does it convert to pal or blows it the converting-method ? (my equipments can play ntsc so its not really a prob just curious)

Do u have to change to pal at all ? If yes, what proggie is the best to take care of that ?

Thanx
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Since you can play ntsc then you dont need to convert ntsc to pal,just stay with ntsc for those types of films.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. oke, but if u set the .mcf "wrong" on purpose whats the result ?

(trying costs me too many time)

Thanx.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you use the wrong template(mcf) without special settings then you will get jerky motion when watching the finished result.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Oke converted with all tutorials and succeeded, but because i'm always curious i also just tried converting with diff. .mcf (ntsc 23.97 xvid.avi base to pal 25 dvd.mpg2) and i see absolutely no difference !?

Converted also including all audio (so no separate .wav extracting) also no problem at all, (everywhere is told that tmp cant handle audiosync and that mp3 is no good for pal) ..... this saves a lot of time.

Can some1 explain that ?

or am i just lucky ?

(no subtitles)

M
    Quote Quote