VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. POTENTIAL PROBLEM ALERT. I have updated to the latest version 2.0.8.3 and none of the 3 DVDs (both DVD-R and DVD-RW) I have burned are playable on any of 3 Panasonic players I have tried. They all return a "not supported" error. DVDs I made just minutes before using the prior version are all playable AND the "unsupported" DVD-R is playable on another player, a Mintek. I cannot yet tell what is wrong and I have switched back to the prior version, 2.0.7.3 and have yet to see what happens. As I do more testing I will keep you aprised.

ADDED: I just burned a test DVD-RW using the old version 2.0.7.3 and it reads and plays just fine as before. I have to conclude that there is a bug that renders the disc unplayable on Panasonic, at least the three models I own.
    Still a few bugs in the system...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Is the AUDIO_TS folder still included in the update.

A previous version didn't include the AUDIO_TS folder when burning/making an image, but was later updated to include it. Perhaps it got left out again some how?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    True, it has been announced that 2.0.8.3 has a problem, a fix is in progress. I happen to have kept a few older copies myself, just in case something like happened
    Quote Quote  
  4. Where did you see the announcement? Their website is silent.
    Still a few bugs in the system...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    This is a quote from the maker of CloneDVD

I can confirm, that there is a problem with CloneDVD 2.0.8.3.

We will fix it ASAP.

Sorry for the mess...
    http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=973493380f88b64ee3a04764081f2d16&threadid=94320
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Problem has been fixed

Version 2.0.8.4 is ready for download and install
    Quote Quote