VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Product Link
    use a $15 of anything coupon (in store/phone only) and get it down to $10. Code: 23773

It works on the phone, i ended up buying 2 packs and paper clips to get it over the $50 free delivery limit (they were gonna charge me $8 for delivery, even though I chose in store)

Total came out to $37.85 including tax for 2 packs. Not smoking hot, but not too shabby.

Even hotter if u can use the coupon code in store and just get one spindle. I will have to give that a try later this week.

Angela
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanks Angela. Would you mind getting the media code in DVDinfoPRO and posting it? I'm curious as to who made them.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Sure thing, I will do that as soon as I get the DVDRs (after i update my dvdinfopro first).

I got the DVD+Rs and on the media list it lists them as RICOHs though, hopefully that will be what im getting.

Angela
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thanks for replying, you got a good deal for RICOH DVD+Rs. I got a spindle of the DVD-Rs and they are CMC MAG AF1. Not what many would consider the most desirable blanks, just so you know that's what you might get. I've had trouble with CMCs when I push maximum disc capacity. No, I'm not returning mine, I'll just burn 'em at 4.0 to 4.1G.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  5. this is wut DVDInfo tells me:

Region information N/A not a DVD-VIDEO
    Manufacturer ID cannot be read
    Format Capacity Not Formatted
    Free Blocks 405405696
    Free Capacity 4.38GB(4.70GB)
    Book Type Unknown
    Media Type DVD+R
    Media Id Code Speed Unknown
    Available Write Descriptor CLV 4.0x 5540KBps
    Available Write Descriptor CLV 2.4x 3324KBps
    Linear Density Blank Disc
    Track Density Unknown
    Number of Layers 1

hope that's not a bad sign.
    If you buy over $50 and get free delivery, u can return the other items, then its back to $10 for the spindle. A little extra work if you wanna do it.

my roommate wants me to burn things for her so she's buying my 2nd pack off me at the 24.97 price, so it works out for me.

Angela
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hey, after you burn a disc, check with infopro again.
    On a side note.. At my local office max they have a 100 pack of ridata +R for $89.00. I will post this on a new thread. They also have 25 pack fuji for $29.00 if anyone is intersted.
    Quote Quote